Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see the Russian on FS1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh snap another monster puncher from eastern Europe.

Comment

I can't believe Sherridan kept calling Khytrov Russian, guys in the truck dropping the ball there.

Good win for Khytrov, Fortune should've pushed him but his approach in the fight played right into the hands of Khytrov. Willie was supposed to box more but instead just walked right up to Khytrov without respect and thought he was going to bang it out with the younger guy.

I'd pay to see the sparring that goes on in that gym. You've got 5 world class MW's all sparring in Jaccobs, Stevens, Khytrov, Derevyanchenko, and Golub. Rozier & Starks have their hands full.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Stoppage was good, he was going to get destroyed with so much time left in the round.

As to Khytrov, looked great in the ams but I'm much less impressed with his pro performances, albeit it's early in his career.
        He really needs to work on his defense. They seem to be moving him quickly, Fortune is a very solid opponent for a guy with only 5 fights but if they continue to move him quickly, they need to teach him how to move his head at least.

Comment

FS1 boxing is every week, right?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            FS1 boxing is every week, right?
            I'm not sure but usually it's Golden Boys prospects fighting opponents prospects fight. I hope we see more of Iron Mikes cards on it now...... That card was awesome. Very good matchmaking and almost every fight was competitive (on paper) at least

Comment

Man, that mofo went it like he was going to walk through the Ukrainian, got checked by a jab, got checked by a right hand and got run over lol.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X