Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop attempting to arrest female, slams her on hood and punches her in the face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop attempting to arrest female, slams her on hood and punches her in the face

After they go off camera thats pretty much it..

And I felt no types of sorry for that ratchet ass chick.

1. Don't hang out with people that will put you in that situation in the first place.

2. If you're not at fault. DON'T RESIST ARREST. It doesn't matter how many criminal defense courses you've taken, and how much you know your "rights". If a cop's about to arrest you, he's about to arrest you. Explain that **** in court. Better than being on WSHH with your head smashed against the hood of a cop car in the dead of winter, and getting your face punched in.

3. The guys were calm, and took the L, but you have to be Miss boss chick 5000.

MEH........

Comment

This reminded me of Ortiz Mayweather for some odd reason

Comment

I bet she was arrested for resisting arrest lulz

Comment

From :29 - :33 seconds the cop looks like he's trying to dance tango with her and she doesn't want to

"Stop resisting to dance tango with me! You're under arrest!"

Comment

Reminds me of Harold and Kumar when the black dude is in the cell with his hands on the wall, haha. He's holding a book and they call it a weapon lmao.

Comment

Real title:

Cop attempting to arrest loud mouth female complaining about her delinquent boyfriend getting arrested, gets punched by cop so she could STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                Reminds me of Harold and Kumar when the black dude is in the cell with his hands on the wall, haha. He's holding a book and they call it a weapon lmao.
                Lmfao. I was just watching that 2 nights ago

Comment

Warning, resist arrest at your own risk.

Comment

I have nothing but the utmost respect for the Police and other people who put their lives on the line to protect us, and I have been falsely arrested too, I was apologized to and have no issue with it.

There are some that abuse their power of course but this certainly isn't the case here. Why would you resist arrest if you're innocent?

Comment

Working...
                    X