Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Jones Decisions Lujan, in Line For IBF Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would still pick Jones to beat Brook, both aren't that good to be honest, but Kell Brook is slow in my opinion and not aggressive enough, Jones outboxes him.

Comment

Baileys' next

Comment

Congrats Mike Jones

Just got n now,, what yall saying .... Please Mike look very skilled n smart. Lujan look scared keeping he head in Mike's crouch so he made it boring how far yall want Mike to go to he's knees to fight him.. He was wibble wobble I won't fall down..... Stand up fight like a man...anyway on to the next one n then we'll see what yall have to say ... Mike machine gun Jones ALL DAY !!!!!!! N still undefeated.... How bout it ....

Comment

Jones is alright. Never been too impressed, but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            this was the night for Jones to shine and he didn't...looked very average...guess he can oick his title but IBF 's the 1 he has a chance to win @ '47...
            Agreed, but you have o give Lujan credit....he ate everything from Mike, and just kept coming forward. Still though, I dont see Mike being able to have much success against the likes of Berto, Timmy, or even Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
              Jones would whoop Brooks ass get the **** outta here. Jones is legit. Good win. Im hoping for Ortiz, Berto or Bradley Hopefully after he can impress against Bailey.
              He’s not legit he looked terribly unimpressive weak jab, little power, Lujan was very sloppy coming forward with his hands down and his head hanging out to dry and Jones couldn’t capitalize on this and that’s despite the fact that Lujan couldn’t crack an egg.

Jones is 28 years old and yet to step up in competition he is one solid opponent away from his first loss.

Comment

Mike Jones fought really good last night it was good to see him in the undercard.

Comment

I haven't been impressed with Jones.

I think he should work on his legs more if he wants to increase his power. I think he definitely lacks in this department.

Comment

jones is over-rated i rated him to highly after that fight he loss'es to the elite of the division

Comment

I remember seeing him give Pinzon a nasty ass KO body shot in like 2009. It is going to be nice to see him become a world champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X