Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Margaritto have a chance against pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Margaritto have a chance against pacman?

I think he does, he is so much bigger than the pacman.

yes he does

Comment

If there is anything I have learned thus far about Manny is to never pick against him because of size disparity, just ask all of his other opponents who stated the same only to be thoroughly stomped...

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        If there is anyhting I have learned thus far about Manny is to never pick against him because of size disparity, just ask all of his other opponents who stated the same only to be dessimated...
        yeah but margaritto was so much bigger then cotto, just imagine what it will look like if he fights pacman

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerXL View Post
          yeah but margaritto was so much bigger then cotto, just imagine what it will look like if he fights pacman
          At this point I don't even think that matters, Margarito's face never seen a punch it didn't like and that "plod forward" one dimensional style of his would only benefit Manny.

Comment

the only way marg has a chance is if he can slow down pac. marg is too slow to use his reach advantage, i believe it will be a massive ring so it will be harder for marg to cut the ring off and smother pac. then again pac is a sucker for the uppercut lately and tony will use it a lot if he can get close enough...big IF

Comment

no, he do not.

pacman- margarito will be a replay of mosley- margarito, the only difference is that this time margarito will go down earlier.

Comment

The only way that cheating **** stands a chance against Pacquiao is if he removes the padding from his gloves and uses plaster in his gloves.

Comment

Of course margarito has a chance, if margarito could land some lucky shots in the early rounds then he has a very good chance to beat pac.

Comment

no, he doesn't have a chance. people gotta understand that manny pacquiao is not considered number 1 p4p in the world for no reason, he's just in a whole different level. margarito couldn't even KO a bum fighting in that donkey show in mexico or wherever it was and people think he can all of a sudden be fighting toe to toe with pacquiao? child please. pacquiao is going to blow him away in a couple of rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X