Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never seen Sergio Martinez look so lost....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never seen Sergio Martinez look so lost....

Like in the last round stoppage vs. Margarito. I know there's a bunch of controversy w/the hand wraps and all but damn Martinez looked F_cking lost in that last round. Almost similar to last round w/Chavez but Chavez started to fight when it was too late, the last minute and a half of a 12 rd. fight. I was actually watching Angulo vs. Rosado and I stumbled on to this good quality video of the last 2 rds. of Margarito vs. Martinez. I thought it was crazy at the end where they interview Martinez of camera and he says he's going to be back to las vegas in the future to fight for a world title fight! Then I realized how many different threads I'd been seeing on boxingscene w/different fighters looking lost, so i decided to make one too....lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p4SHbkoKic

margarito > martinez

Comment

Haha it's funny cause you're joking! You're joking... right?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
        Haha it's funny cause you're joking! You're joking... right?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Who you talking to??? Watch the video, if you were aiming at me!

Comment

Funny cause I never seen Chavez so lost for 11.5 rounds either. Hell even in the 12th he got clocked by a hurt Martinez and had to back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
            Funny cause I never seen Chavez so lost for 11.5 rounds either. Hell even in the 12th he got clocked by a hurt Martinez and had to back up.
            Nah he wasn't lost, he was biding his time. It was his plan to block punches with his face for 11 and a half rounds so he can fire a full frontal assault for the last 30 seconds and demand a rematch off of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Nah he wasn't lost, he was biding his time. It was his plan to block punches with his face for 11 and a half rounds so he can fire a full frontal assault for the last 30 seconds and demand a rematch off of that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                    Oh hell nah, who made that!

Comment

Working...
                    X