• Needed to include this one to the collection

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post

Needed to include this one to the collection
        Bwahaha........

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Pac-boy this is sad.

Posting those pictures of Floyd Mayweather are not gonna change the record book. Pacquiao could still be hurt and all you are thinking about is Floyd Mayweather.

I thought you were better than that.
          sadly this thread has become a "name calling" and "photoshopping" gallery.....

so many "funny photoshops" if one may use the words - of boxers being ko'd or convulsing on the canvas could be posted in here.....but to what end?

there is no sense of humor in.....like making fun out of hatton or montiel while they lie in a death like situation on the canvas.......

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            sadly this thread has become a "name calling" and "photoshopping" gallery.....

so many "funny photoshops" if one may use the words - of boxers being ko'd or convulsing on the canvas could be posted in here.....but to what end?

there is no sense of humor in.....like making fun out of hatton or montiel while they lie in a death like situation on the canvas.......
            The Pacman and his crew don't look to concern about Ricky here celebrating.

But when the Pacman is the one laying face first one the canvas, it's not right to celebrate or even take a picture!

Your boy was put to sleep. Deal with it and stop being such a butthurt pu$$y!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
              not mine

HAHA... I was actually one of the performers waiting to go next when this happened!! Hil-freaking-arious.

We all thought that was staged.... it wasnt, dude was out cold.

Comment

• This thread is priceless.

Comment

• Oh ****, I'm getting misty eyed and nostalgic:

"Mem'ries,
                  Light the corners of my mind
                  Misty water-colored memories
                  Of the way we were
                  Scattered pictures,
                  Of the smiles we left behind
                  Smiles we gave to one another
                  For the way we were"

Comment

• Floydiots can post the ko pic how many times they want but the fact remains the same.

Pac - "I rather be a dog chasing for a bone than a dog running away his tail inside his butt."

Liam Neeson - "A true fighter is define how he gets up after the knockdown not by cherry picking, weight cheating, sucker punching, weight draining and failed his own OST on 3 occasions."
                    Last edited by straightleft; 01-12-2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      Floydiots can post the ko pic how many times they want but the fact remains the same.

Pac - "I rather be a dog chasing for a bone than a dog running away his tail inside his butt."

Liam Neeson - "A true fighter is define how he gets up after the knockdown not by cherry picking, weight cheating, sucker punching, weight draining and failed his own OST on 3 occasions."
                      Whatever helps you sleep at night...for everything else, theres MasterCard.

Comment

Working...
                      X