Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: I Will Spit on Khan and His Father, Both Punks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Junior welterweight contender Breidis Prescott (24-2, 19KOs) flipped his lid after reading a recent article on BoxingScene.com, where WBA/IBF champion Amir Khan gave the opinion that Paul McCloskey (22-1, 12KOs) would defeat the Colombian boxer on September 10 at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast. Khan was knocked out by Prescott in 54-seconds in 2008, but the British boxer won a six round technical decision over McCloskey in April of this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

For all the Khan fans when are the excuses are going to end? This man has to avenge his only KO loss or he will be forever known as Prescott's property. He is simply just afraid of challenging him again that's all and it's the main reason why he wants him to lose. He hits too hard. Carl Froch was right. I guess Amir just isn't tough enough after all.

Comment

HAHAHA,

bit harsh Prescott! But if it gets you a fight then do what you do

Comment

Ha ha ha

Prescott is trying everything.

In fairness I think he is chasing the pay day, you can't fault him for that, he needs to feed his family, and he does have a win over the guy. If he beats McCloskey I think there is a good chance this fight could happen, but honestly I think McCloskey will whoop him.

Comment

This is what good boxing promoters can do for you, the game is run by them. When Khan lost against BP there was no set backs in his path to glory, because Frank warren (old promoter) pulled the strings like a pupeteer!

However BP after the big win, went no where and fought nobodies. He has one of the worst prmoting teams in the history of boxing.

AK went on to bigger and better, but BP deserved better aswell, no wonder he is full of so much hatred!!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              For all the Khan fans when are the excuses are going to end? This man has to avenge his only KO loss or he will be forever known as Prescott's property. He is simply just afraid of challenging him again that's all and it's the main reason why he wants him to lose. He hits too hard. Carl Froch was right. I guess Amir just isn't tough enough after all.
              I am a huge Khan fan and said he should fight Prescott.

When a man insults you and your dad, you need to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post

Not to mention Khan's last memory of the guy...

Comment

Originally posted by karia2 View Post
                  This is what good boxing promoters can do for you, the game is run by them. When Khan lost against BP there was no set backs in his path to glory, because Frank warren (old promoter) pulled the strings like a pupeteer!

However BP after the big win, went no where and fought nobodies. He has one of the worst prmoting teams in the history of boxing.

AK went on to bigger and better, but BP deserved better aswell, no wonder he is full of so much hatred!!
                  I agree that khan has had a better promotional team first with Warren and now with GBP, but you have to look at the fighters and what they have accomplished since. Obviously Khan's promoters got him the fights, but Khan has had to do the business in the ring. He has gone undefeated since, whilst Prescott has lost against smaller and lower calibre fighters, so he has to look at himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post

I disagree this is not a school yard

Prescott’s insults are so transparent he is obviously saying stuff like this to anger Khan into granting him a rematch and the career high payday that will go hand in hand with the rematch. Comments like this just show how desperate he is for a pay day

Khan is in a position now where he doesn’t need the fight he has moved on and proved himself inside the ring. The same can not be said about Prescott who has done nothing since his fluke win against Khan.

Prescott needs to fight his way into contention child like insults do not carry much weight in this game.
                    Last edited by -Lowkey-; 09-06-2011, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Maybe khan will fight now

Comment

Working...
                      X