Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its funny how fans of certain fighters used to Criticize Mayweather...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That God damn yacht...

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      Yes it bull****...
      Cotto didn't face Hatton or Mayweather at 140
      DLH didn't face Forrest or Winky...To even be considered that highly at 154when Mayweather faught him.
      Pac faced Diaz a BUM...rather then face Nate at 135
      Paul and Margarito...we know the story

So it ain't just Mayweather who wanted the most money and didn't face so and so...but yeah, everyone would like to put Mayweather in that boat and by himself too! which is f'd up
      When cotto have ducked somebody? You failed my friend.

Floyd didnt fought Freitas at 130, he didnt fought Casamayor at 135, he didnt fought Tszyu at 140, he didnt fought Cotto or Margarito at 147 he didnt fought Forrest or Winky at 154!!!!!!!!

Comment

Your gonna be hearing about that goddamn yacht for a few years!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          When cotto have ducked somebody? You failed my friend.

Floyd didnt fought Freitas at 130, he didnt fought Casamayor at 135, he didnt fought Tszyu at 140, he didnt fought Cotto or Margarito at 147 he didnt fought Forrest or Winky at 154!!!!!!!!
          Cotto fightin for Paul's vacant belt is f.ucked up anyway. When he could have faced him...knowing damn well Paul wanted some. Its true...alot of people will defend their guy regardless of anything

All I'm sayin is Mayweather ain't the only one in that boat

Comment

Yes it bull****...
            Cotto didn't face Hatton or Mayweather at 140
            DLH didn't face Forrest or Winky...To even be considered that highly at 154when Mayweather faught him.
            Pac faced Diaz a BUM...rather then face Nate at 135
            Paul and Margarito...we know the story

So it ain't just Mayweather who wanted the most money and didn't face so and so...but yeah, everyone would like to put Mayweather in that boat and by himself too! which is f'd up
            Cotto was in his 2nd or 3rd year as a pro..as opposed to Mayweathers 8th that'd be fuckin stupid!..and Hatton wanted to move up to 147 so bad..he got treated by Collazo and took his ass back down..

How come neither one of em won't mention Cotto now..now that he's in his Prime!?..

Comment

All I'm sayin is Mayweather ain't the only one in that yacht.
              Fixed it...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
                Cotto was in his 2nd or 3rd year as a pro..as opposed to Mayweathers 8th that'd be fuckin stupid!..and Hatton wanted to move up to 147 so bad..he got treated by Collazo and took his ass back down..

How come neither one of em won't mention Cotto now..now that he's in his Prime!?..
                How come Cotto didn't face Paul...but instead would rather jump on the vacant belt?

Comment

Cotto fightin for Paul's vacant belt is f.ucked up anyway. When he could have faced him...knowing damn well Paul wanted some. Its true...alot of people will defend their guy regardless of anything

Bottomline is..when have you EVER heard Cotto say "He don't bring no chips to da table"..or "Who is that?..he not on my level"..or the legendary words of a quackster.."If you wait..somewhere down the line a fight between you and me will be worth alot more"..lmao!!!

Comment

How come Cotto didn't face Paul...but instead would rather jump on the vacant belt?
                    Umm..cuz he's comin off a loss?..and that fight wasn't offered by his team..bet he wouldn't have made an excuse if a deal was put on the table tho

Comment

Do you understand that cotto was pretty much forced to face jennings for the title so Arum can make more money in the rematch with Margarito. Cotto wanted Cintron as the tune up.

He is comming from a KO, it would of been foolish to take on a guy like Williams.

I understand that the Jennings fight is ridiculous, but he didnt had other choice. Arum told him either fight Jennings for the title as a tune up or you wont fight at all!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X