Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the bank made a mistake with my money...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the bank made a mistake with my money...

they accidently put £500 ($1000) in and took it back out, is there any way i can claim this as my own?

i dont wanna go all up in there looking like a fool or anything argueng with them, but maybe if i could drop a few slick lines and convince them it was my money they would believe me? would be nice to have abit of cash to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
      they accidently put £500 ($1000) in and took it back out, is there any way i can claim this as my own?
      No.

But if you was quick enough, you could have withdrawn the money and paid it back in monthly payments.

Comment

no no i dont wanna loan, i just want the cash, i wanna say it was my money...

Comment

actualy yea, i get what you meant.

Comment

Nope, they do make this mistake quite often. Your onyl chance was to withdraw the money before they retrieved it again. To late son.

Comment

what if i went in the bank and said there 500 squid missing from my account?

Comment

ima go and start acting a fool in there, throwin pay in slips on the floor and ****, that way they will have to compensate me...

Comment

yeah, you are good at looking like a fool, a lot of people here will voach for you on that, good luck fool.

Comment

i aint the one who thinks hard about which superhro im gunna be this week, gtfoof here with your lame alts.

Comment

Working...
                    X