Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Javier Capetilo is in PR!!! take action!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javier Capetilo is in PR!!! take action!!!!!!

i was shocked when i saw this ****.... can yall belive this ****!??!? helll nahhH!!

i remember there was a thread about if margo would b in PR they would f0ck em up....

how about capetillo?!?!?

they cant do nothing, he tried to cheat against mosley not cotto... cotto got pressured raped

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      they cant do nothing, he tried to cheat against mosley not cotto... cotto got pressured raped
      Delusional- Dumb- Blinded by Ethnicity, its surely one or all of those.

So Cheato knew nothing and Capetillo didnt do nothing...wtf

Cheato basically cheated his whole career and Cotto happened to be part of his career.

No proof he did but no proof he didnt either.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
        i was shocked when i saw this ****.... can yall belive this ****!??!? helll nahhH!!

i remember there was a thread about if margo would b in PR they would f0ck em up....

how about capetillo?!?!?
        "?!?!?!?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post

Cheato basically cheated his whole career and Cotto happened to be part of his career.

No proof cotto is or isn't a cheater wither. Capetillo is a great trainer had made an animal or of Margarito. Capetillo is an old school badass trainer that makes real men.

Comment

then shut up

Comment

then shut up
              I will quietly be smart while your dumbass writes and speaks blindly.

Comment

I will quietly be smart while your dumbass writes and speaks blindly.
                it hurts you and all your people to know cotto got brutally beat....

have you ever asked yourself how can a little midget beat the living shi* out of cotto and not someone like margarito "without his plaster"???

that PLASTER-LIKE wouldnt of helped margarito anyway, the outcome would of been the same... too much pressure and a iron chin...just let it go, he got beat fairly

Comment

Comment

it hurts you and all your people to know cotto got brutally beat....

have you ever asked yourself how can a little midget beat the living shi* out of cotto and not someone like margarito "without his plaster"???

that PLASTER-LIKE wouldnt of helped margarito anyway, the outcome would of been the same... too much pressure and a iron chin...just let it go, he got beat fairly
                    "Hurt all your people"...you know what ethnicity I am?..lmao

It seems that only a handfull of Mexicans believe Cheato is innocent and another few dumbasses believe he ONLY TRIED TO CHEAT AGAINST MOSLEY>>>LOL
                    Personally I feel he cheated in all his fights and Cotto just happens to be one.
                    And are you so dumb to think that Pac is simply a midget?
                    If he is not on PED's he is one of the greatest fighters ever and if he is on PED's then he is (of course) above average human.
                    And your dumbass tries and oversimplify his status by saying he is "only a midget".

Comment

Working...
                    X