No announcement yet.

Suggestion on HARDEST workout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion on HARDEST workout!

Okay, so I'm looking for your hardest workout! The catch is that it has to involve a medicine ball, and a wall. Sound easy enough? I'm not sure how common it is, but at my gym we have a "Wall Of Pain" it's just a wall and medicine ball. We take the ball (15pounds), face the wall about a foot or 2 out, bring the ball back over our head and smack it against the wall for 30 seconds to a minute. We'll also will just toss the ball up and against the wall in a similar manner, get the drift. I need to find an exercise that is actually doable and is a good work out but is just hard as hell and makes you feel it! Just needs to involve a wall and a medicine ball. Thanks for the help!

Dont know about a wall but if you do kind of roll outs on the medicine ball there pretty hard. i mean bend over and put your hands on the ball then just bounce on the medicine ball till your hands are above your head and you whole body is stretched out then bounce back

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem122 View Post
      Dont know about a wall but if you do kind of roll outs on the medicine ball there pretty hard. i mean bend over and put your hands on the ball then just bounce on the medicine ball till your hands are above your head and you whole body is stretched out then bounce back
      That sounds like good ****. Just so I understand, you are talking about a core exercise that works similar to the wheel where you roll out right?

Back to the original question: you can get on your knees, hold the ball over your head, lean back then throw it to the wall (like a soccer inbound). Trick is, you have to stand up to catch it then kneel down again for the next rep. That one is real hard. You can also just get on your knees and chest pass it to the wall, then stand up and catch it.

Comment

yeah same as the roll out but instead of rolling your holding the ball and bouncing out then bouncing back.

Comment

Do this...

It has a medicine ball routine in it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
              lmfao! you know about that 52blocks too? You know they use wing chun and xingyi techniques right? Alot of chinese martial arts and what not.

Comment

Some of that **** is like gymnastics. Looks hard as ****!

Comment

that's crazy body control, if you havnt already watch the 24hour ghetto workout, thats pretty good

Comment

Yeah, good video's but do you have any suggestions on excrsises that use a medicine ball and a wall.

Comment

Working...
                    X