Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Did Better Against Canelo Than Cotto Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Cotto actually fought Canelo. I like Lara but I'm not sure what you call that, what he did when he got in there with Canelo.

Comment

That he did. Though I don't think anyone would have argued before the fight that Lara is worse at the style of fight Cotto tried than Cotto is. Clearly Lara is going to be harder to beat when he's moving than Cotto is.

Lara really should have beaten Alvarez, but he let it slip like he has so many times. No one to blame but himself.

Comment

Lara doesnt seem to realize we already know he's a better fighter than Cotto.

Comment

Ummmmm no you didn't Cotto at least tried to fight , you straight up ran as soon as you started getting hit with body shots P*SSY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Lara needs to shut his mouth he embarrassed himself. Got a shot at the big time and ran all night. You lost and you deserved the L. The fight was close in terms of scoring but you stunk up the joint so bad that you will never get a rematch or fight with any big name. You can't even get fans to show up to your fights unless they give tickets away for free. And still the few who show up boo you. Look at his last fight a total disaster, half empty arena, booed all night and got terrible TV ratings. Nobody wants to see this track star fight.
            100 % agree!!! He can keep fighting bums on a Wednesday nightt undercard

Comment

He's actually right, Lara did run better. Hell, he ran ran out of my Hbo,Showtime and Pbc subscription. I really never want to see buddy again lol. Happy Thanksgiving Boxing Scene family

Comment

That's because Cotto had balls to stand and try to trade with Canelo.
                Lara boxed for 2 rounds, felt Canelo's power and ran the rest of the 10 rounds.

Comment

Lara vs Cotto. Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    Lara vs Cotto. Make it happen!
                    Why?
                    Lara needs to earn another big fight. One good offensive performance from last night doesn't earn him a shot at Cotto. Let him KO a few more guys. Lets wait till he can get more that 25 people to one of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                      Why?
                      Lara needs to earn another big fight. One good offensive performance from last night doesn't earn him a shot at Cotto. Let him KO a few more guys. Lets wait till he can get more that 25 people to one of his fights.

Understood. What are some credible fights for Cotto to take in your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                      X