Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i told all y'all it would be rolling can that would distract the walkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Yeah, Morgan's #AllLivesMatter stuff is not really applicable in a zombie apocalypse.

I think his mind set is more of an inner struggle with him being who is now, and what he was, basically kill anything that moves.

And now he is on triple OG Carol's radar...
      That's what I thought after Morgan had that conversation with Rick, Carol, and Michonne. At first I thought of how noble he was for sticking to his beliefs.

Now I realize he's a selfish, self-righteous assh*le who is putting all the good people at risk. His internal struggle is more important to him than doing what needs to be done to keep the group safe.

I bet even Eastman would want Morgan to kill that wolf guy.

Comment

Yeah, Morgan's #AllLivesMatter stuff is not really applicable in a zombie apocalypse.

I think his mind set is more of an inner struggle with him being who is now, and what he was, basically kill anything that moves.

And now he is on triple OG Carol's radar...

"...look at the flowers, Morgan"

Comment

Was kinda meh on that episode, but I think it sets off the mid season finale decent.

Not surprised Glenn made it. When I first saw the episode when he looked like he was done, I thought he was actually well, done, but with rumors of certain characters from the comic series becoming reality, here we are.

Glenn going to be meeting somebody soon....

I think a whole bunch of people are going to become food next episode.
          Negan....That's going to be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            So here's my crazy scenario. I think the black dude takes the Dr to see the wolf dude, and of course he escapes, killing one of them. Maybe Maggie? When Glenn comes back and finds out about him, he kills the black dude.

IMO the black dude is fuking up by not killing these people and thinking "All life is precious". He's a liability IMO.
            I agree. I was also hoping that priest would have been dealt with by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              I agree. I was also hoping that priest would have been dealt with by now.
              The priest has come around I think, but did we ever find out what he did? He had some horrible mystery where a bunch of people died, but we never got details.

Comment

The priest has come around I think, but did we ever find out what he did? He had some horrible mystery where a bunch of people died, but we never got details.
                I haven't seen anything on that yet. It seems like that story line is dragging on too long without any answers.

Comment

He kept his church locked when the people came for shelter, that was covered last season.

Comment

• TWD is back this Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      TWD is back this Sunday.

All Star game, then walking dead.. What a glorious Sunday

Comment

Working...
                      X