Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone knowledgeable in the bible confirm this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I didn't get exposed once bruh... you on the other hand, everyone's pretty much aware you haven't the slightest clue what's going on on either side
    Umm CHEA!!!!!!!! What else is new?? that's why I started the thread CUZ I DONT KNOW!!! DUH!!!!

You on the other hand.....well seem like they put you in your place...... Just sayin.......

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
      Tell me how
      That dude Enzyme (or whatever his name was) basically called you out...exposed the knowledge you claim you have on the matter (or lack thereof) and you couldn't retort as we have been accustomed to seeing you do in the past. You basically came at him tame and subdued as if to say....ok you got me ill shut up now.......and then you did (went MIA)

at least that's how I saw it go down........

Comment

Clearly you're not paying attention. I told him the few vague scriptures he quoted is NOT what I was talking about... I was talking about and HAD BEEN talking about what the 10 commandments say.

I studied the bible until I was 16 years old, I went to church 4 times a week.

Sunday, Tuesday bible study, Thursday, and sometimes Saturday. I also had personal bible studies twice a week.. this went on for a decade.

At one point I could recite every book of the bible from start to finish.

Don't you tell me I have a lack of knowledge.

You're just pissed because that's what I said about you, which is actually true.
        Why would I be pissed at something I AGREED ON?? I don't know ***** bout the bible...and I don't claim to...I don't think I've ever even picked the book up outside of moving it aside at hotel rooms...sooooooooooooo there goes that theory.......

I just calls them like I sees them.......and it appeared like Enayze handed you your balls in a paper baggy and told you "scoot"

Kinda like dat dude 1bad65 did to Cuahu........ true story!

Im a little ashamed you guys let the bible thumpers win doe..........
        Last edited by extracurRICular; 11-19-2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

The point is... IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BIBLE.... THEN YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG...

GET IT?

You're not in a position to see who is winning or not because you dont know whats true and what isnt. So stop being a cheerleader.
          fallacious and erroneous on all counts.........one can easily deduce on sounding boards such as this when one person's intellect dwarfs another if one is scrupulous enough to pay attention to the following:

1) Previous vs Current writing style
          2) reciprocity amongst the subjects at hand(or lack thereof)
          3) and last but not least.....asskickingness of the posts

without necessarily taking in to account content or perhaps allowing one to give content less of a value in evaluation such interactions ON A SOUND BOARD as such.....

so in summation it still sounds like dat dude had you eat a dick bruh!

GET IT?

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            I think he has repeatedly lol. I dont agree with his stance but he's given his reasoning over and over again. To me and you it doesn't make sense but to him it does.
            I simply dont get how God giving us life means we cant condemn him. I dont see any reasoning there. Just a leap from one thing to another.
            Like you said, it doesnt make sense to you and me. So if it doesnt make sense, i cant accept his explanations.

Comment

Sounds like it lol but in real summation you still dont know wtf is going on. Which is why your opinion is irrelevent.

Coming to a conclusion on what happened when you don't know any facts to the argument is self explanatorily ******ed.

His reply to me had nothing to do with what I was saying... period.

Or.......................

did it????

period period period.

Comment

• Lol ur a ****in weirdo

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Lol ur a ****in weirdo

and with that my good sir....I bid you adieu....

tadaloo...............madafaaaaakkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    Yeah well he is known to do that from time to time.......... but Cuahu is gonna Cuahu
                    Ric when grown folks are talking, you shouldn't interrupt. Isn't there a 49er thread or food thread you should be commenting on?

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      I am in no way shape or form bashing...I am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to believe in whatever they want... im just wondering if this is true...

are there any other things like this about the bible?? contradiction, interesting anecdotes, or outdated stuff that would go against main stream society?

school me...........

Didn't read the rest of thread (so this may have been said already) but I believe in the Genesis quote that is the patriarch Jacob talking about his rather famous encounter with an angel. In the Old Testament seeing an angel was referred to as seeing God because they were God's representatives.
                      Last edited by res; 11-23-2015, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X