Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ndou To Ricky Hatton: Forget Paulie Malinaggi, Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ndou To Ricky Hatton: Forget Paulie Malinaggi, Fight Me!

If there is one person that is pleased by Ricky Hatton’s return to the ring it is former world champion Lovemore Ndou, and not because he hopes to land a fight with the Manchester fighting machine.

The reason is because the one-time IBF and IBO title holder understands the demons Hatton had to deal with during his three-year break from boxing.

Ndou, a lawyer with degrees in Communications and Psychology, said a few weeks back in one of his interviews that he felt the way Hatton went out following his loss to Manny Pacquiao was his main cause of excessive weight gain, alcohol and drug abuse, etc. [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah, i would think that would be a good solid match up for a comeback fight for Ricky. What are the chances?

Comment

Good comeback fight.

N'dou sounds like an impressive individual, educated and charitable.

Comment

Why doesn't Hatton fight Junior Witter? I forgot, he STILL wants no part of him.......

Comment

Witter would/should be a bigger fight in England

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Good comeback fight.

N'dou sounds like an impressive individual, educated and charitable.
            He definitely does. I liked reading what he had to say a lot. He feels the exact same way about Hatton's comeback as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
              Why doesn't Hatton fight Junior Witter? I forgot, he STILL wants no part of him.......
              Hi Junior!!!

Comment

This is a better fight as a comeback than Malinaggi in my opinion.

Comment

i always kinda rooted for ndou but after reading this interview, i'm definitely a fan. i think the first time i saw him fight was against sharmba mitchell (who i was a big fan of at the time). i remember being impressed with ndou in the cotto fight. great chin too...ironically one of the few times i've seen him on the floor was against malignaggi

Comment

such a classy guy. never knew those about him until now. im impressed.

Comment

Working...
                    X