Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes is calling out Angulo like crazy right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of boxers these days are having the Winky Wright Syndrome. Sucks for the sport.

Comment

If he doesn't fight Angulo, Vanes should try to fight Lara instead, seeing how Lara was originally supposed to fight Kirland. Any combination of Lara, Kirkland, Vanes, and Angulo would be interesting actually.

Comment

Angulo vs Vanes is a much better matchup than against Kirkland. Kirkland is soft and will probably struggle to make 154 and will look weak in there with Angulo. I pick Angulo to beat Vanes but it can go either way.

Lara is a bad matchup for any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
          Angulo vs Vanes is a much better matchup than against Kirkland. Kirkland is soft and will probably struggle to make 154 and will look weak in there with Angulo. I pick Angulo to beat Vanes but it can go either way.

Lara is a bad matchup for any of them.
          I agree. I'm just not interested in Kirkland anymore. I don't want to see another boring 1st round knockout from Angulo. At least Vanes would probably last a few more rounds. Lara too.

Comment

Angulo responds.

Don't be a liar. You were the one who didn't want to sign. Arum and your managers were in agreement with everything.

Your managers accepted because they were going to pay you 3 times what you normally get paid.

Don't try to mislead the people. Like how you know I already signed the contract with Kirkland and now you want to fight.

The fans know that El Perro isn't afraid of anyone.
            I kind of sympathize with Vanes because it looks like he just barely realized he made a stupid decision it and regrets not accepting earlier, but still. He ****ed up majorly and came out looking bad.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 09-27-2011, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Really? He has no shame, does he?

Comment

Comment

angulo would easily stop vanes

he gets hit a lot

too upright at too close of a distance
                  he's there to be tagged.

he might win a few rounds, but eventually angulo would catch up to that ass and knock him out

angulo and kirkland will still be a terrific fight if kirkland isn't completely void of whatever he had before he went to jail for the second time and got knocked out in one round by a featherfisted journeyman

im all for vanes shutting the hell up until he gets in the ring with one of these guys.

Comment

Vanes is at it again.

http://twitter.com/#!/VanesBoxing

He's sounding like a whinny ***** now. He ****ed up. Needs to man up and admit it and stop trying to pretend Angulo is ducking him.

Comment

What happened? It's weird he changed his mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X