Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever heard rumors of a 3rd shooter in the Columbine High School Massacre?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever heard rumors of a 3rd shooter in the Columbine High School Massacre?

I know back in the day when the shooting first occurred, there was talk about a 3rd shooter, but it was quickly forgotten very shortly after it happened.

Over 100 of the witnesses gave a description of a shooter that didn't match Klebold or Harris. 40 of the witnesses mention a dropout called Robert Perry, who often hung around the campus and was known for being a very angry person.

Chris Wisher, sop****re (1261) He turned and saw two guys carrying shotguns, and wearing black trench coats. A 3rd guy wearing a white T-shirt and jeans was seen throwing bombs onto the roof.

Crystal Archuleta "...she did see one person throw a pipe bomb. .....She told me at the time she thought it was Robert Perry."

Seth Dubois "...Seth told Katherine(Carlston) that Robert Perry was seen shooting a girl in the back while leaving the library."

Bryan Frye "He stated that the person he had previously believed this shooter to be was Robert Perry. .....In a previous interview, after receiving his yearbook, he had told his father that he believed the shooter to be Robert Perry. He also stated that the gunman had bad acne."

Courtney Haulman "There was three guys. The guy I remember most was the main guy. He's over 6' tall and has long curly dark-colored hair. He was wearing a trench coat. His name is Robert Perry."

Katelyn Sue Place Kate said, "It was (Redacted). I'm almost positive of it. I remember looking him dead in the eye. He was in my debate class..... . ...Dylan kind of looked like Robert, but Dylan doesn't have the long face. Robert's teeth are messed up and he was smiling and I saw his teeth then. Kate said that she has since seen pictures of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris, and she said, "It's not one of them."(Referring to the person she saw shooting out on the outside commons.) She remembers him shooting Ann Marie(Hochalter). .... Robert was just randomly shooting. ...Robert was still shooting. ....Kate said that Robert shot Ann Marie before he smiled at Kate. ....She looked and saw Jason(Autenrieth) trying to help Ann Marie, dragging her away from Robert, to the side."

Lacey Smith "On the diagram she depicts (Redacted) as walking in through the doors, past where she was sitting, and going in about as far as they north end of the school store. It was at that time she heard the windows breaking and then realized she was hearing shots. "....she did not have any trouble indentifying PERRY when he walked past her. I asked SMITH how sure she was that the person she saw and spoke with was (Redacted). I asked, "90 percent sure? 50 percent sure?" Her response was "100 percent sure." I then showed SMITH a photo lineup which included a picture of Dylan KLEBOLD, and asked her if the person who walked past her was in the lineup. She stated he was NOT in the lineup. .....As (Redacted) passed her and was near the commons area of the cafeteria, she then explained that (Redacted) pulled a weapon out from under his trench coat and started firing into the cafeteria."

The alibi Perry had was provided by his mother (who worked for LE) and she died of unknown circumstances in 2008. Here's a picture of Perry.

The mother of Anne-Marie Hochalter killed herself in a pawn shop. She supposedly was looking at a gun, loaded it, shot herself in the head, and then shot at a wall. Also worth mentioning is that two columbine survivors (Stephanie Hart and Nick Kunselman) were shot by a mystery gunman in the very same Subway store that the first victim - Rachel Scott - worked at. Were they causing too many issues?

Witnesses to the transaction in which the TEC-9 used in the massacre was purchased described the buyer as
    "w/m, 6' long curly hair, shoulder length wearing blackjack pizza shirt acne on face 20 years old"

This person did not ID them as Klebold or Harris, but picked someone else from the photo lineup...................

Here is am archive article from may 5, 1999 about police searching for a 3rd gunman.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9905/05/school.shooting.01/

This is the only video online during a live broadcast about this. Extremely rare. A Columbine student stating they saw a 3rd person.

Last edited by BigNuts; 05-18-2016, 04:05 PM.

The basement tapes are out already, just so ya know.

Comment

Interesting ****. So where is this kid now?

Comment

Oh damn

Comment

Comment

Good for him... The system was too stupid to catch him or too busy sucking off the media for the victims families... Heil Robert Perry!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Interesting ****. So where is this kid now?
              No idea. A mystery.

Comment

Never heard that but these kids musta had some small fukin d1cks to be so mad at the world.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                  Never heard that but these kids musta had some small fukin d1cks to be so mad at the world.
                  They look crazy

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    Here's the only video about this during a live broadcast.

Comment

Working...
                    X