Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Considering Mayweather Fought Berto, Would You Be Upset If Pacquiao Fought Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good fight regardless of Matthysse's last performance.

It's not the best fight that can be made, but still better than Mayweather vs Berto because Matthysse is way better than Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      so you brought facts when you said Pac ate dogs?
      He admitted it, but he also said he healed from a severely torn rotator cuff with salt water, and you guys believe it like "god will deliver floyd into my hands", like "im prepared for anything floyd brings"

Comment

no not at all, berto was just a showcase, matthysese is a legit fight and a good fight at that, i doubt it would be pacman's last fight though, i would expect a less dangerous fight.

Comment

I could care less who he fights just like Floyd. If it is their last fight let them pick. Pac has proven over and over he will fight anybody he has nothing to prove. Just don't expect it to be a high grossing revenue fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
            He admitted it, but he also said he healed from a severely torn rotator cuff with salt water, and you guys believe it like "god will deliver floyd into my hands", like "im prepared for anything floyd brings"
            sorry i even bothered.

don't worry i will remember you.

Comment

Yes. If Matthysse had won his fight then im wouldn't be but he lost.

I want to see Pac against Kell Brook or Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                sorry i even bothered.

don't worry i will remember you.
                Im sure you will remember me, because I dont lick your gods ass

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                  Manny can fight whomever his resume is certified he doesn't have a career of cherry picking like the aforementioned.
                  Marquez 3
                  Diaz
                  Algeiri
                  Rios
                  Clottey
                  Margarito
                  Etc....... I can go on and on.

Comment

Said Lucas was limited before he quit, do you think he got better after?

But looking at score cards at time of stoppage you saw this coming

Comment

He can fight whoever he wants. Shouldn't expect people to buy it though

Comment

Working...
                      X