No announcement yet.

PBC cards also coming to Bounce TV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post

Unless you think Garcia-Peterson on April 11 is better.
    I dont. Cause it not.

Comment

Unless you think Garcia-Peterson on April 11 is better.
      Tell me you're playing with my emotions. Bro, this PBC thing is the best thing to ever happen. No one's got time to pay for Showtime lol.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
        Lots of boxing coming on national tv (NBC & CBS) over the next two months. These next couple months are going tp be incredible.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...schedule/index
        Spike TV card looks sick.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          Tell me you're playing with my emotions. Bro, this PBC thing is the best thing to ever happen. No one's got time to pay for Showtime lol.
          The only thing they're missing now is signing some sort of dealing with NetFlix or Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            The short term effect is positive, for sure. I want to see how this plays out a year or two for now. I'm somewhat suspicious of Haymon and his motivations.

Comment

Im expecting very biased matchmaking here.:lol:

lol at a for blacks channel having a fight where a black(Guzman) literally got bounced around the canvas by a white russian (allakhverdiev). The target audience was probably none too pleased. Im also assuming thats why they only had one card.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                The only thing they're missing now is signing some sort of dealing with NetFlix or Amazon.
                NBC might replay the fights on their youtube channel.

The short term effect is positive, for sure. I want to see how this plays out a year or two for now. I'm somewhat suspicious of Haymon and his motivations.
                Yeah, seems to good to be true ATM.

Comment

Working...
                X