No announcement yet.

The way to beat a pressure fighter is to make them go backwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    wtf... a broner avi? Did you lose another bet?
    Broner is a True Warrior who gets undeserved criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Broner is a True Warrior who gets undeserved criticism.
      ok, let me write that down so I don't forget, jas is an actual Broner fan and not trolling. k, done, lol.

Comment

Yeah true to a certain point. It's because they aren't fighting their fight they are good at presure & when they don't fight their fight yeah they aren't as effective, but that can be done to any style boxer if you make him gift your fight. As some pointed thou not all presure fighters can bang a good example would be Juan Diaz I think, but I still wouldn't follow a presure boxer chances are it'll fall into his game & majority do pack power which is is why I think they choose that style. So much confidence in their power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          Works both ways Tesla most guys of other styles only know how to fight one way too and aren't very good coming forward forget about beating a pressure fighter at their own game. They don't have the skill, ability, power, or fortitude and conviction necessary to accomplish that.
          Exactly. Then you may try a plan like that on someone like Julio cesar chavez who was a pressure fighter and you get beat up trying to push him back because he can fight going backwards and beat you up while HE'S on the ropes. That game plan isn't solid. Everybody's different.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
            Exactly. Then you may try a plan like that on someone like Julio cesar chavez who was a pressure fighter and you get beat up trying to push him back because he can fight going backwards and beat you up while HE'S on the ropes. That game plan isn't solid. Everybody's different.
            That is why i said "MOST"

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Most pressure fighters only know how to fight one way and that is coming forward
              Would you say GGG only knows how to fight one way and is this thread relating to him and Kovalev...

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                Would you say GGG only knows how to fight one way and is this thread relating to him and Kovalev...
                The jury is still out on them as we have yet to see them in with elite fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                  This is a thread relating to Maidana vs Mayweather II, but I keep telling larryx that it's going to be a war and he doesn't believe me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    This is a thread relating to Maidana vs Mayweather II, but I keep telling larryx that it's going to be a war and he doesn't believe me lol.
                    Naw not about any fighter specifically..just wanted to make a boxing related thread to talk boxing

Comment

It worked for corrales vs Castillo..

Everyone thought corrales should try and box and look to outpoint Castillo, but he was like "dude gets stronger as the fight goes on, so I am going right at him from round 1"
                      Worked out for him pretty well

Comment

Working...
                      X