Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather scrapped from Rolling Stone Cover?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather scrapped from Rolling Stone Cover?

My girl brought me the a RS issue dated May 10th 2012 with Obama on the cover. But on the inside there's a HUGE article on Floyd. Now I know he's supposed to be on the cover of Rolling Stone right before the fight.....I thought maybe it's an issue with an alternate cover or something but I can't find anything like that online. Decent read though. Mostly things hardcore fans already know although they get into his dad, entourage and braggadocio lifestyle a bit more than usual I think. Also, you find out that Ms. Jackson keeps her clothes in plastic bins in one of his garages lol. Point is, could they have scrapped it and put Obama on the cover? Also, the article isn't "Boxings' Last Rockstar". On the cover it says "Boxings' Last Champion" but the article is called "The World According to Money" and it's by Paul Solotaroff.

Oh and, come Monday morning, if no one has put up the interview i'll def post some images of the article if anyone is interested.

President Obama is going to sell more covers than Floyd any day.

Ironically, in the end its all about "Money"

Even Floyd can respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
      My girl brought me the a RS issue dated May 10th 2012 with Obama on the cover. But on the inside there's a HUGE article on Floyd. Now I know he's supposed to be on the cover of Rolling Stone right before the fight.....I thought maybe it's an issue with an alternate cover or something but I can't find anything like that online. Decent read though. Mostly things hardcore fans already know although they get into his dad, entourage and braggadocio lifestyle a bit more than usual I think. Also, you find out that Ms. Jackson keeps her clothes in plastic bins in one of his garages lol. Point is, could they have scrapped it and put Obama on the cover? Also, the article isn't "Boxings' Last Rockstar". On the cover it says "Boxings' Last Champion" but the article is called "The World According to Money" and it's by Paul Solotaroff.

Oh and, come Monday morning, if no one has put up the interview i'll def post some images of the article if anyone is interested.

lol their relationship has signs of being staged once again

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        lol their relationship has signs of being staged once again
        SMH, when will you people learn. Ain't nobody can break dey bond taht they got not never ever.

Comment

Yeah, I highly doubt they will be running different two stories on Floyd anytime soon. Please post the article though.

Comment

It doesn't come across like a fake marriage or anything like you guys say it is. I just think floyd is super self-absorbed. Basically, he didn't want to make room in his closet for her stuff because its full from ceiling to floor of otter skinned luggage etc and so he's getting her her own lil' mini mansion/walk in closet down the road where she can store her clothing or whatever.

The article at the end makes references to Tyson on how he himself was his #1 rival, making "Money" Vs Floyd the real fight. Too much Consumption, greed, pride go etc will be the fall of floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post

so does floyd he has a garage full of clothes.his outfit for the ortiz fight(the trick or treat outfit)was in the garage and he said it was for the manny fight

Last edited by Larry the boss; 04-28-2012, 12:02 PM.

Comment

People have to realize to that Floyd garage is probably bigger than the average persons house

Comment

Only a nutthugger would think Floyd and Miss Jackson isn't a staged relationship.

This goes to show Miss Jackson doesn't even stay in that house, he promised to help her career and they never ever kiss on the lips or sleep in the same bed. He even hints to it by saying this is more than just a relationship, yeah its just a business relationship I'll help you in your career if you be my arm candy for show.

A black man who never grabs ass on his chick or makes out with her is not normal. These two even just did a cheek to cheek kiss lmao and you guys think they are couple, not even a peck on the lips.

Floyd doesn't trust women, just check his interviews after Arturo Gattis death, he even said he doesn't.

The whole Mayweather family has some issues with women.
                  Last edited by hectari; 04-28-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Only a nutthugger wouldn't think Floyd and Miss Jackson isn't a staged relationship.

This goes to show Miss Jackson doesn't even stay in that house, he promised to help her career and they never ever kiss on the lips or sleep in the same bed. He even hints to it by saying this is more than just a relationship, yeah its just a business relationship I'll help you in your career if you be my arm candy for show.

A black man who never grabs ass on his chick or makes out with her is not normal. These two even just did a cheek to cheek kiss lmao and you guys think they are couple, not even a peck on the lips.

Floyd doesn't trust women, just check his interviews after Arturo Gattis death, he even said he doesn't.

The whole Mayweather family has some issues with women.
                    interesting, better safe then to lose a substantial amount of your fortune

do you have this interview?

Comment

Working...
                    X