No announcement yet.

2012 Fantasy Basketball Signup & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Christ-on-a-stick Rorschach do you ever sleep? Ur on top of everything in this league lol.
    I know. The dude's whole roster is made up of flavor of the month waiver pick-ups.

Comment

• This is probably the most important last week of the regular season I have ever had in a fantasy league...4th or 5th through 11th or 12th are all within 10 games of each other. Crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
        Anyone want to make some trades before the deadline. All my players are available. Send me offers. PLEASE!
        Thadeus Young for Luke Ridnor?

Comment

This is probably the most important last week of the regular season I have ever had in a fantasy league...4th or 5th through 11th or 12th are all within 10 games of each other. Crazy!
          F#ck, this is the last week? I'm tied with you and I have to go against the best team in the league this week :/

Comment

• Also i am interested in moving Rudy Gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
              F#ck, this is the last week? I'm tied with you and I have to go against the best team in the league this week :/
              I'm pretty sure it is. Week 20 is the last week you can look at on the frontpage thing, so I assume it is and then the playoffs start.

Comment

Christ-on-a-stick Rorschach do you ever sleep? Ur on top of everything in this league lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                  I know. The dude's whole roster is made up of flavor of the month waiver pick-ups.
                  Damn, it's the final week and we're tied for the number 2 spot facing each other. This is gonna be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                    Thadeus Young for Luke Ridnor?
                    trade deadline has passed man..

Comment

• I am doing better then I expected that's for sure but this last couple of weeks have gave up ground when I shouldn't have wtf!

Comment

Working...
                      X