Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah is NOT "Back", Khan will muller him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
    A 14 KO Journeyman hits 10x harder than Khan? Is that a joke.
    Since when does it take a world class fighter to hit hard? That is the joke right there. Anybody can hit hard. You don't have to be a P4P championship boxer to hit hard. Mabuza being a journeyman has nothing to do with him being able to hit hard.

And since when does Khan become such a devastating puncher to people? That gets the biggest laugh. He couldn't even hurt the last journeyman he fought and the Paulie stoppage was more of a mercy stoppage for Paulie. Not because Khan had him in serious trouble.

Comment

He's definitely not in his prime anymore and Khan holds some good advantages, but i think most would agree Zab does have power and speed that could make Khan think again or even stops him if he comes in careless in the opening rounds.

If Khan gets through the first 6 rounds and still look fresh i expect him to steam down the home straight and make Zab look old and spent, it's all about the opening rounds for me and i expect them to both start fast

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack420 View Post
        Since when does it take a world class fighter to hit hard? That is the joke right there. Anybody can hit hard. You don't have to be a P4P championship boxer to hit hard. Mabuza being a journeyman has nothing to do with him being able to hit hard.

And since when does Khan become such a devastating puncher to people? That gets the biggest laugh. He couldn't even hurt the last journeyman he fought and the Paulie stoppage was more of a mercy stoppage for Paulie. Not because Khan had him in serious trouble.
        Let's look at this subjectively presuming you can do so.

Not only does Mabuza have less K.O's than Khan he has also fought lesser competition than Khan.

So not only is your claim that Mabuza hits 10x harder baseless its also ridiculous.

And I didn't say you had to be a world class boxer to have big power but Mabuza simply hasn't.
        Last edited by -Lowkey-; 05-27-2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

I think someone forgot about khan getting ko'd in 54 seconds of the first round agains Prescott. I see khan winning a unanimous decision. The only way judah wins is if he catches khan with a big one. There is NO WAY khan wins by KO in 5. Thats ridiculous.

Comment

Don't sleep on Super Zab Judah!

Comment

How the heck did zab get a gift in the matthysse fight?? Zab beat his a$s for 9 rounds! Theres no point in argueing with stupid a$s boxingscene posters who dont know **** about fighting but its the truth!

Comment

Let Judah fans have their fantasies. It's all they've ever had apart from one brief reign after fighting Cory Spinks.

Comment

Khan is the better fighter and deserves to be favored but Zab does have certain abilities that make the fight intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
                    Don't sleep on Super Zab Judah!
                    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                    X