Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Is it odd to say...

Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley?
    why not? bradley has the wbc strap and is the valid #1 contender at 140 lbs. he just had a unification fight w/ holt.

Originally posted by Anto View Post
    fighting Miguel or Mosley is throwing paquiao to the lions. they need somebody that keep manny looking good, the circle is getting smaller, why do you think Paquiao went to 140 pounds? to avoid those dragons. they know that paquiao defeat is around the corner, now there is a sitting duck, that is perfect for paquiao team, that is Julio cesar chavez, an easy target for paquiao, that will keep manny looking good, then manny will fight my grandma.
    no... just no.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      I think Mayweather, Cotto and Mosley are ALL bad for Pac. IMO he gets beat by all of them if they come in at 100%. If he WANTS to fight the big guys he needs to move up. If not move up then he needs to fight at his weight.

I'm telling Mayweather and PAC is NOT a good fight. At least not for Pac. Cotto and Mosley sure as hell is not a good fight for Pac.....

PBF should be the one fighting Cotto/Mosley. Pac is too small and having the "bigger" guys move down is just stupid. Him and JMM should be fighting any how.....
      I would love for PACQUIAO to fight any of those guys, but if he is true to his words that he will retire after the end of the year, he should fight the winner of the FLOYD JR/MARQUEZ bout. I would love for him to fight both FLOYD JR AND MARQUEZ, but at the end thats PACQUIAO's decision and as a fan i can respect that. NOW with him fighting COTTO AND MOSLEY, PACQUIAO has nothing to lose but a lot to gain, and one thing about PACQUIAO that separates him from alot of fighters is he truly fights with alot of HEART AND PRIDE...everything else such (money, fame, glory, etc) follows. With that said, I don't doubt that PACQUIAO can upset both Mosley and COTTO..

Comment

• i dont want manny to fight mosley,it was hard enough for me watching hatton get destroyed,just imagine all the pachuggers after pacquioa gets ko'ed by shane,damn that would be heart-breaking

Comment

• I agree 100% with the comment that Cotto, Mosley is bad for Pac, because he isnt a true welterweight.

I'm a big Cotto fan so i want to se the fight... but the only logical fight out there for Pac is Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
          X