Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..What Fight Do You Most Want To See In 2011...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..What Fight Do You Most Want To See In 2011...

Personally, it boils down to three different fights.

(I'm excluding Pacquiao-Mayweather, because I don't give a damn about it anymore.)

Dmitry Pirog-Sergio Martinez: I'd love to see Pirog and Martinez fight on a double-header, with Pirog stepping up again and taking on someone of interest and making Margarito and Martinez giving us an overdue rematch. If Pirog and Martinez impress, it could really be a compelling and interesting fight.

David Haye-Wladimir Klitschko: Two Heavyweights with a big punch and potentially weak chins. It's just a classic Heavyweight showdown. The atmosphere would be electric and the event could do huge numbers. Also, with the fact that both are so powerful and don't have the best chins, it's unlikely to fail when trying to live up to the hype.

Amir Khan-Alexander/Bradley Winner:Would crown a world champion at 140 pounds and could really give the Welterweight division another star. With Berto and Alvarez and a few others at the weight ready to blow up, the division could be so damn exciting in so many ways. And the fight would be pretty damn interesting.

Honorable Mention:
    Lucian Bute-Winner Of The Super 6 (Though, it might not end this year.)
    Fernando Montiel-Nonito Donaire
    Juan Manuel Lopez-Yuriorkis Gamboa

What about you guys?

+ Donaire-Montiel

edit: nevermind didn't see that in the honorable mentions

Comment

Andre Berto vs Juan Astorga

Comment

1) Rihanna vs Chris Brown (with Rihanna on roids, w loaded gloves, on her period and w Panama as trainer giving her "the other bottle")
        2) Mayweather vs Pac
        3) I'd like to see an elite MMA fighter grow some balls and step into the ring with a very good boxer in a boxing match

Honorable Mentions:
        1) JM Marquez vs JuanMa (today's Sanchez-Gomez that won't happen)
        2) Mares vs Donaire
        3) Angulo vs Kirkland
        4) Margarito vs Kirkland
        5) Margarito vs Angulo
        6) Gamboa vs Juanma
        7) Khan vs Bradley
        8) Brandon Rios vs Katsidis(late 2011)
        9) Mayweather vs Khan
        10) Chris Arreola vs Alex Ariza in a very small ring and 8 oz gloves, no 3-knockdown rule--bell can save fighter--(to shut the idiot up)

Comment

Dawson-Pascal 2

Comment

good picks from you guys i'm feelin all of those fights

i'll be a little different and go with Victor ortiz vs Brandon rios....we havent seen a fight in boxing that had some serious bad blood in a while

i also think when amir moves up to 147 him and berto would be a great fight...both young with speed

Comment

mosley-pacquiao!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X