Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't wait to see BHOP's reaction when watches helplessly.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    i want to see PAC-Hopkins

i think he whoops the old man
    Nah mak that's too harsh for the old fella. I'm content of him getting humbled by the beatdown pac is about to laydown on mosley. I still like BHOP.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
      According to who the fight did 1.1m buys? Wheres the legit link stating those numbers other then from Bob Arum and his crew??

No one in the right mind wanted Margarito vs Pac vs Clottey or vs Mosley....U bum!
      Here playboy. Be sure to have napkins to wipe ur bleeding ***** after reading this.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/box/news?...cnumbers112310

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Here playboy. Be sure to have napkins to wipe ur bleeding ***** after reading this.

I read the first sentence and read no more....lmao...did u stop your bleeding?

Comment

Floyd took how 60 million from the fight....Pac vs Margarito rev 64 million..lol

Comment

at ringside while his buddy gets utterly destroyed by pac. Let's see what ur brotha has to offer bernard.
            hopkins will be happy that his friend and trainer got paid

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
              Floyd took how 60 million from the fight....Pac vs Margarito rev 64 million..lol
              LOL unlike you I don't give a **** how much money pac makes. I thought people would boycott pac-margarito?

Comment

LOL unlike you I don't give a **** how much money pac makes. I thought people would boycott pac-margarito?
                In case u not understanding. 1.1 million buys for a P4P fighter like Manny vs A guy like Margarito who has been on front stage in big bouts against cotto and Mosley is bad. Not to mention they had a 24/7, Manny was on 60 mins and Pac was going for his 8th title which hasnt been done. Not to mention Margarito was coming off a year from cheating. This fight had big numbers all over it. The hype was there but the sales didnt match. 1.1million buys is horrible considering the fact that Floyd came off a 2 year lay off and fought a light weight at WW and did just as good.

Reason the fight didnt do well...Margarito was coming off a ko lost, he got banned for cheating and almost killing someone. Manny skill vs Margarito skill was a land slide, no one in their right mind bought this fight, only casual fans..

Comment

Working...
                X