Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did your opinion on Pacquaio change when he made ****phobic comments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed that he is indeed a dopey ****. I knew years ago he was associated with a call to ban contraceptives in the Philippines, so his absurd beliefs were already making me smfh. But now he is a proper twat.

Hopefully Jesus will call hi and tell him to stfu in future.

Comment

I use to like manny as a person, but over the past 5 or 6 years, he has become a total douche....

Comment

Comment

Not really, I always knew he didn't prefer gays.

Comment

I would say I like him less, more over the Mayweather debacle of a fight and all that. He clearly is a sneaky character with a polished surface.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Also, male dogs lick each other balls and cats lick each other's asses regardless of gender. See it all the time.
              Did you ever have a wank to either of those scenarios?

Don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Did you ever have a wank to either of those scenarios?

Don't lie.
                I did, but I can only get off if I imagine the dog licking my balls. I know it's weird, but I donate money to the ASPCA, so I feel like a little wank here and there is justifiable.

Don't judge, I might wank to a dog, but I would never eat one. That's just not right.

Comment

I like to watch him fight, I don't give a toss what his views are.

Comment

i support gay rights and gay marriage (hopefully it lowers ****sexual promiscuity thus reducing the HIV/AIDS cases,

but i hate ****sexual promotion and agenda to normalize such disgusting behaviour especially trans, only exception is when its between two good looking lesbians who are i their prime.

i hate super religious people,

but im a fan of pacquiao for his boxing exploits.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Disappointed that he is indeed a dopey ****. I knew years ago he was associated with a call to ban contraceptives in the Philippines, so his absurd beliefs were already making me smfh. But now he is a proper twat.

Hopefully Jesus will call hi and tell him to stfu in future.
                      Very true.

Manny likes to bust nuts in prostitutes and impregnate them and he's against contraceptives. At least he's consistent.

Comment

Working...
                      X