Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton Full Press Conference Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a real good media event, listened to the whole thing. Id say he was about as upfront and honest as can be... Hope he is successful.. he needs to fight a tomato can on his comeback first, which I think hes going to try and do, before seeing if he still has it.

Staying in shape is absolutely necessary though, none of this blowing up in between fights, that **** ruins you, and it did him.

Youre whole training camp is dedicated towards losing weight instead of getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      That was a real good media event, listened to the whole thing. Id say he was about as upfront and honest as can be... Hope he is successful.. he needs to fight a tomato can on his comeback first, which I think hes going to try and do, before seeing if he still has it.

Staying in shape is absolutely necessary though, none of this blowing up in between fights, that **** ruins you, and it did him.

Youre whole training camp is dedicated towards losing weight instead of getting better.
      thanks for the advice, ricky

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
        thanks for the advice, ricky

Comment

Good video. Hatton looks in good condition and I'm happier after see the press conference that his comeback can be a success.

I agree with Reed, I can definitely see the Malignaggi fight happening in the future and Hatton should try and avoid big punchers although Hatton/Maidana would be a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            Good video. Hatton looks in good condition and I'm happier after see the press conference that his comeback can be a success.

I agree with Reed, I can definitely see the Malignaggi fight happening in the future and Hatton should try and avoid big punchers although Hatton/Maidana would be a classic.
            The Hatton of old would have Maidana in a corner mercilessly beating on him until the ref called a halt. We'll have to see what he has left, but I suspect that's still the case. Maidana is the most overrated fighter in boxing, and just might lose tomorrow.

Comment

That's the thing with all of this though. None of the talking or reason's matter. It's his performance on the night that's really gonna count. Fingers crossed for the guy. He's a quality bloke

Comment

I have mixed feelings about this, but I have to say I'm excited to see ricky come back. I'm hoping he's got something left. If not, he should just fight a bum and retire. But if he has something left in the tank, I'd love to see Ricky VS Maidana, Ricky VS Marquez, Ricky VS Bradley. Ricky VS Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  The Hatton of old would have Maidana in a corner mercilessly beating on him until the ref called a halt. We'll have to see what he has left, but I suspect that's still the case. Maidana is the most overrated fighter in boxing, and just might lose tomorrow.
                  I doubt Maidana will lose tomorrow but agree about him being overrated. Whereas Hatton's boxing ability, foot speed etc was always underrated in general.

Prime Hatton would beat Maidana and I would back a near prime Hatton too but it would still be a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X