Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if pac beats bradley and looks good doin it,where you gonna put him on your p4p list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Having a guy who has arguably lost 3 of his last 4 fights at #1 P4P. That is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.
    Funny how u count Marquez 3 has a lost but u count Bradley 1 has a lost too. In my book both were robberies but I find it pretty funny that u cant admit Bradley 1 was a robbery. The reason Manny is high on peoples p4p list is that he keeps fighting p4p guys. Except from Rios, but coming of a crazy KO like that its quite normal. So whats up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Really? So FLoyd can beaat the maidans, Ortiz, and Guerreros of this world for the remainder of his career whilst Pac beats the bradleys and JMMs of this world and lets say Pac beats Sergio as well. Would Floyd still be no1?
      As long as Floyd continues to fight top ranked guys and reigning Champions then yeah. It's generally hard for a P4P #1 to lose his spot without losing regardless.

And the notion of Pacquaio fighting Martinez is hilarious. That would never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        As long as Floyd continues to fight top ranked guys and reigning Champions then yeah. It's generally hard for a P4P #1 to lose his spot without losing regardless.

And the notion of Pacquaio fighting Martinez is hilarious. That would never happen.
        I kind of agree with you. Even when Pac was beating Barrera and Morales and JMM he was still no2 behind Floyd.
        Even when Floyd took layoffs he remained no1. Only took him off no1 when he overstepped the mark and took it a little too far with retirements.

Well lets say Pac CWs canelo at 152 and kos him.

Comment

i'm sorry but Andre Ward has fallen off the map and is way too inactive. I simply can't view him as the #2 when he's done nothing for 3 years now

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Funny how u count Marquez 3 has a lost but u count Bradley 1 has a lost too. In my book both were robberies but I find it pretty funny that u cant admit Bradley 1 was a robbery. The reason Manny is high on peoples p4p list is that he keeps fighting p4p guys. Except from Rios, but coming of a crazy KO like that its quite normal. So whats up with that?
            I said people have made a case for him losing all of those fights. He has lost 2 of his last 4 fights any way you look at it. How the **** can anyone justify having a guy who has lost as many fights as he won over the last two and a half years as #1 p4p?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              I kind of agree with you. Even when Pac was beating Barrera and Morales and JMM he was still no2 behind Floyd.
              Even when Floyd took layoffs he remained no1. Only took him off no1 when he overstepped the mark and took it a little too far with retirements.

Well lets say Pac CWs canelo at 152 and kos him.
              No they took Floyd off when he officially informed The Ring Magazine that he was retiring.

Pacquaio wouldn't fight Canelo either.

Comment

I said people have made a case for him losing all of those fights. He has lost 2 of his last 4 fights any way you look at it. How the **** can anyone justify having a guy who has lost as many fights as he won over the last two and a half years as #1 p4p?
                You make it sound worse than it actually is. Before Bradley beat Pac, Pac hadn't lost in 7 years of fighting year after year regularly.
                And Pac lost to two top 5 p4p fighters, not like Floyd who hasn't even fought any p4p fighters in that same time.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  He's already in his comfortable chair of P4P #1.

And unless he loses or retires he's not moving any time soon on any list.
                  Mayweather became p4p#1 by default after all the top fighters in boxing who earned their spot in the ranks fought each other and racked up losses. What did he do to become p4p #1?

Comment

Ur right I think Manny shouldnt be no.1 P4P unless he beats Floyd. But if he beats Bradley than Marquez he could take no.2 easily. No.1 is Floyd place until he retires or lose and thats coming from a big Manny fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlast03 View Post
                      Mayweather became p4p#1 by default after all the top fighters in boxing who earned their spot in the ranks fought each other and racked up losses. What did he do to become p4p #1?
                      Well he and Pacquaio were joint #1 according to The Ring Magazine until Pacquaio was knocked out by Marquez so naturally the other guy went to #1.

The vast majority of people who move to #1 P4P do it after the orevious #1 loses.

Pacquaio did the same thing in 2008 and it's happened numerous times in the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X