No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Timothy Bradley has challenged Amir Khan to 50-50 split of any purse in a bid to get their names on a contract.

Bradley will face Joel Casamayor in a defence of his WBO light-welterweight title in November, while IBF and WBA champion Khan is slated to face Lamont Peterson in December.

There has been much talk about a potential match-up, but so far no deal has been agreed. Bradley is keen to get in the ring with the Englishman and is hoping a split of the purse will turn Khan's head.

"If Amir Khan beats his next opponent and I will beat mine, then I'm willing to fight him! 50/50! Let's do this," Bradley wrote on Twitter.

Khan is planning to step up from 140lbs to 147 after his fight with Peterson - with Floyd Mayweather Jnr in his sights - but Bradley is clearly hoping his gambit will persuade the Olympic silver medallist from 2004 to remain at light-welterweight for one more fight.

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/119003.html

-------Just to add, Khan has said a few times Bradey will not be getting a 50/50 offer from him again, Maybe Bradley just heard this and knows khan aint gonna give him that..............

I'm sure he said something similar before, he will be lucky to get 35% at this point and Khan's star is still rising much faster than Timmeh's.

Comment

I knew he'd eventually start begging Khan for a payday. I didnt think it would be this soon. I guess the Manny fight aint on the horizon.

Comment

What a fool, so what happened to I don't need Amir Khan?

LOL.

Amir needs to tap that ass, but he already warned Bradley, if he don't fight in July he won't get the same offer twice. 60/40 fool.

Brad;ley got played by Bob Arum when he said Manny VS Bradley not a certainty.

Comment

this is some stupid as *****. bradley is gonna want 50/50 and khan will say it was a one time offer and the fight will never happen.

Comment

I remember what happened last time he said these words. Hopefully he lives up to them this time.

Comment

well umm good to hear his opinion, but we know who's running the show now. maidana also said, it would be impossible to get a bradley fight now that he moved to TR.
              Last edited by Leohappy; 11-01-2011, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Rome is probably drowning under a tsunami of his own jizz right now.

Comment

GB vs TR..... Doubt it's happening

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    GB vs TR..... Doubt it's happening
                    and because Bradley will not be getting 50/50.

Comment

Working...
                    X