Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best boxing gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look fantastic. Plenty of support & they look purpose built. Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by paulsinghnl View Post
      i have Rivals 16, love em. try it out i'd say.
      I also have 16oz Rivals and for their price I thought they were pretty good.

Comment

look for reviews n comparisons of the ring to cage mim glove to other top gloves...trust me man, these are the truth !...get the safety strap version mim, the support on the wrist is unlike anything u will feel...the wrist support on these are better the my triumph united heatseekers laceups ..n u can get custum colors n more on their gloves...I have a few items of their gear n its all good stuff.

Comment

I was actually looking at buying some R2C 16oz laceup MIMs before you posted because an old friend has them and they looked great, really well built. My new glove choices are the IMF's and the MIM's, thanks for the detail Paul, I might ask someone who has the rival laceups to let me try them on, I live snug fit gloves I feel like my hand is protected

Comment

these strap versions have bettter support then the lace UPS I think..perfect glove !

Comment

My favorite gloves are ringside IMF Tech, these are best, No doubt all the best boxer of the world use the same brand of the gloves.

Comment

ring to cage quality sucks

imf techs are awesome

Comment

Anyone know the best gloves for around 30 quid. Don't want to spend too much at the minute and currently im using reebok gloves which dont offer much protection.

Need to be 16oz and avaliable in the UK

Cheers

Alex

Comment

you need boxing gloves, you can visit the website, you will be the most detailed advice

Comment

I doubt anything beats Ringside IMF tech for the price and quality you get.

Comment

Working...
                      X