X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Legs-of-wood is much better than Mikel!

Mikel awful when he came on today. No tackles, no interceptions, and quite a bit of gently jogging back from the halfway line.
    tbf he's got that gentle jog back down to a T!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
      Carroll, teh next great English CB?
      Clockwork orange would've been much more bad ass with a chick as the main character.

Comment

• No........

Comment

• I would have laughed my ass off seeing a chick kill someone with a giant dic sculpture. But I suppose many other thiings wouldn't make sense without a guy main character.

Boss movie tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I would have laughed my ass off seeing a chick kill someone with a giant dic sculpture. But I suppose many other thiings wouldn't make sense without a guy main character.

Boss movie tho.
            Can't believe no Chelsea fans in here jizzing over Luiz goal

Oh and my man The gangster from west linn Oregan is gonna run all over jon jones.. do u agree?

Comment

• Jones could beat Chael with 1 arm

Has anyone seen Kondogbia from Sevilla play much? Heard good things, meant to be available on the cheap as well.

Comment

• I was at the Citeh v Wigan match last night

Citeh were VERY lucky to come away with 3 points. You could argue they didnt even deserve one. They made numerous errors and Wigan were the far better team, BUT, Wigan missed two crucial chances which should have been converted so it is their own fault they didnt seal any points.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  Can't believe no Chelsea fans in here jizzing over Luiz goal

Oh and my man The gangster from west linn Oregan is gonna run all over jon jones.. do u agree?
                  Chael wont do shizz against Jon Jones. He just isn't strong enough to be effective with his wrestling, which is the only chance he would have of beating him

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                    Chael wont do shizz against Jon Jones. He just isn't strong enough to be effective with his wrestling, which is the only chance he would have of beating him
                    yeah i know..

I am praying for a randy couture like performance.. push jon up against the cage.. dirty box.. pull him down...

Then give Anderson a rematch and get his revenge..

1 in a million chance i know

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      You know.. you could say he is the same as Carrick as many people say to me what does Carrick do?.. But unlike Carrick who goes about his job well as a link between attack and defence.. with simple passing and interceptions.. Mikel is just there a passenger taking up one of Chelsea's valuable 10 outfield places
                      Slight difference being Carrick has been the best centre mid in the league this season.

Comment

Working...
                      X