No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Marquez Negotiations Stalled on Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    To hell wit those fights. Mr boat buyer should go for a WW title and JMM hsould wait for the Pac-Hatton winner, and takin a fight aginst Valero to kill time don't sound bad.
    valero can end up killing him!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

What the F$#^? Marquez will chase Pacquiao up to heavyweight if he can but when he calls out Floyd he wont go up to fight him.

Comment

***** made move by the biggest b!tch in boxing

Comment

It would be a real shame if this fight doesn't happen because of Floyd trying to have every possible advantage. I don't believe he could not make 140 if he wanted to.

Comment

Dont you peope say that Floyd is a undersize Ww? he should be able to make 140 easy by his nuthuggers standars!!

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
              Mayweather you wanna fight Marquez at 147?

Thats a ***** move right there!
              Why is it a ***** move? I didnt hear all this whining when SSM went from 135 to 147 to whoop Delahoya's a$$.. If JMM is so special why not? Or is he and his fans scared he is going to get his a$$ handed to him? They will fight at a catch weight. But its not like Floyd came looking for him he called Floyd out!!

Comment

very annoying... marquez says he wants it....mayweather says come and get it... marquez stalls!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  Dont you peope say that Floyd is a undersize Ww? he should be able to make 140 easy by his nuthuggers standars!!
                  Thats true to be fair. If he really is an undersized WW, he can get down to 140. Like I said, I think he can, the man is always in shape. I think he will, too, its just a matter of letting the negotiations play out.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    who knows if Floyd can even get to 140 anymore. he hasnt been there since 2005.
                    Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    No its not, Marquez is the one who brought up Floyd not the other way around, besides whose to say Floyd can get down to 140. No reason to kill himself for JMM.
                    He should fight Marquez at a catch weight of at least 143.

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    He's only an undersized WW when names like Cotto, Mosley and Margarito are thrown at him.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      What the F$#^? Marquez will chase Pacquiao up to heavyweight if he can but when he calls out Floyd he wont go up to fight him.
                      Exactly...If PAC said he would fight JMM at 147 he would jump on the chance...Dont be scared because Floyd wants to tap that a$$ at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X