Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAC fights Margarito...will you criticize PAC???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    I would.............i hope arum is just posturing.............NO MARGARITO, NO VALERO..............fight the shane v.s. PBF match or gun for an eight title.........................or martinez if he gets by pavlik
    So it's ok to fight Shane who was beat by floyd but not ok to fight margarito who was beat by Shane???

If you gonna criticise manny atleast make a logic debate

Comment

really???..........those 3???.............no martinez or PWILL.................they do nothing for floyds legacy at this point.................technically you told the other poster........not me..........
      Are you ****ing blind? I said Martinez. Williams ain't **** and he lost to Martinez.

Martinez would add to Floyd's legacy and resume because he's the best fighter at 154 and 160 and has belts. Martinez is also in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by bruzza View Post
        So it's ok to fight Shane who was beat by floyd but not ok to fight margarito who was beat by Shane???

nope................i wouldnt want pac to touch.................senior citizen shane................i got sergio and PWILL......if floyd ***** out...........................

Comment

Who alt are you? You serious can't be this dumb.

The difference is people wanted Floyd to fight SSM and SSM was the best available opponent when he couldn't fight Manny. SSM was also his biggest payday.

Manny can fight top guys right now at 147 or 154, but he wants to cherry pick against B-level fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
            Are you ****ing blind? I said Martinez. Williams ain't **** and he lost to Martinez.

Martinez would add to Floyd's legacy and resume because he's the best fighter at 154 and 160 and has belts. Martinez is also in his prime.

why bradley and berto though???......................lol................ .we all know PWILLs a better choice at 154........................

Comment

LOL @ you not knowing **** about boxing if you really think Williams would beat Floyd at 147. Williams is the same guy who has been out-boxed by C level fighters.

Martinez is better than Williams.
              your a ***** made ***** to the extreme! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Williams' size and style would destroy FLOYD!!!! Let's see how Floyds BS works against a tall, lengthy, volume puncher with a great chin who ain't afraid of getting hit, and who can outwork his way to win rounds.

And suggesting guys like bradley and berto? what a ****ing dick rider **** ***** phag....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
                your a ***** made ***** to the extreme! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Williams' size and style would destroy FLOYD!!!! Let's see how Floyds BS works against a tall, lengthy, volume puncher with a great chin who ain't afraid of getting hit, and who can outwork his way to win rounds.

And suggesting guys like bradley and berto? what a ****ing dick rider **** ***** phag....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
                The same guy who was out-boxed by B-level fighters. Great chin? He was hurt multiple times against Martinez and got hurt by Kermit the frog.

Williams beating Floyd?

Only Manny has a real legit chance of beating Floyd out of all the boxers right now.

Comment

Who alt are you? You serious can't be this dumb.

The difference is people wanted Floyd to fight SSM and SSM was the best available opponent when he couldn't fight Manny. SSM was also his biggest payday.

Manny can fight top guys right now at 147 or 154, but he wants to cherry pick against B-level fighters.
                  You must be the dumb one son. I didn't suggest he fights margo. But in my defence the thread is old. My response was based on resent ongoings

Comment

why bradley and berto though???......................lol................ .we all know PWILLs a better choice at 154........................
                    Williams is way overrated. Dude was losing against Kermit the frog before he jumped out of the ring and got hurt.

He was also out-boxed by B-level fighters and should've lost to Martinez in a close fight and now he's ducking Martinez.

Comment

You must be the dumb one son. I didn't suggest he fights margo. But in my defence the thread is old. My response was based on resent ongoings
                      It doesn't matter if this thread is old because boxing fans shouldn't be supporting this **** in the first place. People ***** and moan about Floyd being a prize fighter, but Manny is also a prize fighter and poeple don't call him out for being a prize fighter.

I would be saying the same thing about Floyd if he decided to fight Cotto/Margacheato instead of guys like Martinez and Berto.

Comment

Working...
                      X