Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd,

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      You came into this thread not believing this person didn't know who Mayweather was. That ended up into whatever stupid argument you're involved in now, all because you really think Mayweather is some huge international superstar.
      Where did i say that bolded part? Dont try to put words in my mouth to help your argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        She just started watching boxing. Like many Pac fans.

They don't even know Pacman in Asian. In Asian, they know who Floyd is. They even know he's been in Forbes magazine and all that good stuff in Asian.

Lol, you and oldmoney MUST BE UNDERCOVER PACQUIAO FANS WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE FLOYD FANS LOOK LIKE STUPID GROUPIES, THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION FOR YOUR STUPIDITY AND BUTTHURTNESS

Comment

• One key point that Mayweather may have missed; he calls himself TBE, some fans and his ass-kissers call him TBE. The rest of the world simply disagrees, or doesn't care. Floyd who?

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
            Lol, you and oldmoney MUST BE UNDERCOVER PACQUIAO FANS WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE FLOYD FANS LOOK LIKE STUPID GROUPIES, THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION FOR YOUR STUPIDITY AND BUTTHURTNESS
            You better not get involved in this bruh. Step back. Are you mexican by any chance or is that just your avatar? i heard 80% of you guys dont even know Floyd so stay out of this thread.

Comment

• My Jamaican peeps don't play like that...lol

Comment

• This OldMoney guy has to be trolling right now

Comment

• Originally posted by OldMoney91 View Post
                  You better not get involved in this bruh. Step back. Are you mexican by any chance or is that just your avatar? i heard 80% of you guys dont even know Floyd so stay out of this thread.
                  Lmao, if you read his other comments, you would've seen that he's Serbian, like Djokovic. Goes to show you that even Chavez who hasn't fought in a long while has more influence to people of other countries than Mayweather.

And that Forbes list you put up, well Novak Djokovic was on there. Btw it also said he has lucrative endorsement deals with Seiko and Peugeot. So even if people don't follow tennis have probably seen him in car and watch commercials. How many commercials has Mayweather been on? How many people that don't watch or follow boxing seen Mayweather on anything that doesn't have to do with boxing? And no TMZ, WWE and Think Like a Man Too don't count.

Comment

• he's such a childish little brat

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexis_Sanchez View Post
                      Pretty much!
                      they also said, "he's undefeated though" and she replied "I only watch the big fighters and the exciting fights"

BUUUUUUUUUUURN!

Comment

Working...
                      X