No announcement yet.

Prime Corrales-Casamayor-Castillo vs current champions at 130-135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Corrales-Casamayor-Castillo vs current champions at 130-135

(Castillo at 135 - Corrales and Casamayor at 130-135)

How would they fare in today's super featherweight and lightweight divisions?

Vs.

Miguel Vasquez
    Richar Abril
    Takashi Uchiyama
    Mikey Garcia
    Terence Crawford
    Omar Figueroa
    etc.

Crawford, Garcia, Abril, Gamboa and Vazquez are some tricky fighters to beat.

Figueroa is basically there to get hit all day, I don't know anything about Uchiyama, just read that he's good and see he's rated highly.

The rest, Linares, Juan Diaz, Burns, Beltran, Mitchell, Estrada, Bart, Mendez, Burgos, Martinez, Thompson, I imagine they get beat.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Crawford, Garcia, Abril, Gamboa and Vazquez are some tricky fighters to beat.

Figueroa is basically there to get hit all day, I don't know anything about Uchiyama, just read that he's good and see he's rated highly.

The rest, Linares, Juan Diaz, Burns, Beltran, Mitchell, Estrada, Bart, Mendez, Burgos, Martinez, Thompson, I imagine they get beat.
      The other guys you mentioned would have no chance IMO. That's why I picked only the best fighters from 130-135.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
        (Castillo at 135 - Corrales and Casamayor at 130-135)

How would they fare in today's super featherweight and lightweight divisions?

Vs.

Miguel Vasquez
        Richar Abril
        Takashi Uchiyama
        Mikey Garcia
        Terence Crawford
        Omar Figueroa
        etc.
        I don't know anything about Uchiyama but I'd put some money on the guys in bold to beat them. Figueroa could be pretty competitive with Corrales/Castillo and maybe they'd have a FOTY--mostly because he's pretty hittable.

Comment

Casamoyer and Castillo would beat all of them..

Corrales would beat most but I think he has trouble with uchiyama, mikey, Crawford,,,

Miguel Vasquez would give all three hell

Comment

Forgot about gamboa,,, I think he is 50/50 with all of them, but I can see corrales knocking him out

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Casamoyer and Castillo would beat all of them..

Corrales would beat most but I think he has trouble with uchiyama, mikey, Crawford,,,

Miguel Vasquez would give all three hell
              I agree.

I also think Castillo and Casamayor beats everyone on that list.

Corrales loses to Mikey. 50/50 vs Vasquez and Crawford. Beats the rest.

Comment

Working...
              X