Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather/Khan a done deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style wise, not a bad fight. Khan is quick of foot and can dance. He has size over Money too. But once again Money is too slick, too elusive and will either UD Khan or TKO him.

This is one of the rare occasions when I will root for the guy fighting Floyd rather then PBF. That said, I expect Money to win and it would be a huge shock if Khan took that '0'.

Comment

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      Style wise, not a bad fight. Khan is quick of foot and can dance. He has size over Money too. But once again Money is too slick, too elusive and will either UD Khan or TKO him.

This is one of the rare occasions when I will root for the guy fighting Floyd rather then PBF. That said, I expect Money to win and it would be a huge shock if Khan took that '0'.
      Style wise it's not a bad fight... WTF? This will be the most boring fight in history, mark my words. At least it will be short, Mayweather throw a hook, Khan will block it and Floyd wins by KO. Unless there are some serious SERIOUS undercard fighters on there I won't be getting this like I passed on Manny vs Rios.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
        Good, Floyd needs a KO. He hasn't had one since Victor Ortiz.
        Lol that's not even a legit ko it was a sucker punch

Comment

Working...
        X