Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to see the fight still. Devon, Ghost, Canelo are all fighters that will come into the fight as huge Vegas underdogs but at least they offer different storylines. The big name is Canelo but he's the one that deserves it the least. . The only fight that will bring in huge excitement is a fight vs Martinez at 154. A weight that Sergio hasn't made in 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      100 pages come on guys
      :*******:

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        No, we won't be.

I'll catch it on stream maybe, and only if the undercard is good.
        lol you and PacBoy are posting 24/7 about Floyd on a damn boxing site and you're trying to tell me that the moment he actually fight you won't watch praying that he will get ko ??!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
          lol you and PacBoy are posting 24/7 about Floyd on a damn boxing site and you're trying to tell me that the moment he actually fight you won't watch praying that he will get ko ??!
          I wont watch it mainly because neither Devon or Robert actually have a prayer of doing that. Its absolute piss, a real stinker.

Comment

• eww .

Comment

• The floydiot turnout is very low tonight....wonder why?

Comment

• Who cares?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  I wont watch it mainly because neither Devon or Robert actually have a prayer of doing that. Its absolute piss, a real stinker.
                  I agree with you and many others that Floyd against Guerrero or Devon are bull**** fights. However I'm sure everybody on this site will watch the fight, at least by streaming it.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    The floydiot turnout is very low tonight....wonder why?
                    Its called.....OWNED!

Comment

• Floyd is making a damn fool of himself. If he fights Alexander he won't sell that ppv. I won't even bore myself by streaming it. Total crap fight he'd do better fighting a recently KO'd Pac or the victorious JMM.

Comment

Working...
                      X