No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer, De La Hoya Discuss Mayweather vs. Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    Oh Yes , there are many that do, me for one mang.

you floyd fans just can't stand it , you think Jr is invincible, LMAO

Guerrero is now and Elite WW, proven it, and I didn't think he could do what he just did to another Elite WW.

JR azzzzzzzzzzzz is in trouble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh but wait

only

if he comes out of his nice cave
    ROIDWEATHER, will continue to AVOID the BEST at WW!!!

Comment

I'd much much much rather see Guerrero-Bradley, with the winner of THAT FIGHT in line for Mayweather.

Guerrero did his thing and got the job done, though he didn't really impress me that much against Berto. Though he clearly won the fight, he didn't batter Berto the 2nd half of the fight the way Ortiz did. Yeah Ortiz got dropped twice against Berto in the first half of the fight, but he closed the show stronger than Guerrero did.

Let me put it to you like this.......after Ortiz beat Berto, there were people saying Ortiz would be a good fight for Floyd and that they didn't know if Floyd would opt to fight a strong southpaw who just put a beating on Berto the way Ortiz did. After Guerrero beat Berto, we have people still saying it's not that good of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Oh Yes , there are many that do, me for one mang.

you floyd fans just can't stand it , you think Jr is invincible, LMAO

Guerrero is now and Elite WW, proven it, and I didn't think he could do what he just did to another Elite WW.

JR azzzzzzzzzzzz is in trouble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh but wait

only

if he comes out of his nice cave
        Dude you say Floyd is is scared of whoever he's gonna possibly be matched up with. Great performance by the ghost no doubt but it doesn't mean he's elite at WW. Fight Pacman, Martinez or Canelo....hopefully in that order.

Comment

Funny how people still say Floyd-Sergio is a realistic fight.

They are separated by two weight classes in terms if size, Floyd is tiny at 154. Floyd started at 130 and people want him to fight a full sized MW champion, they're crazy.

Sergio has his own opponents at 160. He's already looking to fight Martin Murray instead of Golovkin next, and Sergio and his fans want to cry about Floyd supposedly ducking the MW champ, get real.

Comment

I think Guerrero beating Berto earns him respect in that division. But it damn sure doesn't make him elite. I don't see his style giving Mayweather any problems. I'd rather see Alvarez vs Mayweather. And Floyd understands the game. It's about money. I don't think it's going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              I agree it's a mismatch, and prolly won't be competitive. .

But who else is there for Floyd? Well, I'd first rather see him fight Sergio @ 154, and hten Canelo. Preferably have Canelo and Sergio fight first, though. . Since Sergio wants no part of GGG. . .

But options are really limited for Floyd. . .
              I disagree. I think the ghost if allowed to fight the way he did tonight can put Floyd in some uncomfortable spots in the fights. I think Floyd would get frustrated and commit mistakes. With that said Floyd wins a ud with many close rounds

Comment

mayweather vs guerrero = pac vs clottey
                smh

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  I disagree. I think the ghost if allowed to fight the way he did tonight can put Floyd in some uncomfortable spots in the fights. I think Floyd would get frustrated and commit mistakes. With that said Floyd wins a ud with many close rounds
                  There is no way Guerrero would be allowed to fight the way he did again facing the bigger names (Mayweather, Cotto, Canelo, etc). One of the elite refs wouldn't allow for many of the tactics that have gone unnoticed his last couple of fights.

You think some of the more elite refs would have allowed for that first knockdown?

Comment

After seeing Bertos face.....NO WAY will Floyd fight Guerrero.....ever. To rough of a fight....Floyd flurries are weak and only have little effect on weak chinned and weak minded fighters. Guerrero is neither.....He comes to fight and has a Granite chin!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Funny how people still say Floyd-Sergio is a realistic fight.

They are separated by two weight classes in terms if size, Floyd is tiny at 154. Floyd started at 130 and people want him to fight a full sized MW champion, they're crazy.

Sergio has his own opponents at 160. He's already looking to fight Martin Murray instead of Golovkin next, and Sergio and his fans want to cry about Floyd supposedly ducking the MW champ, get real.
                      The Chump Ducks, all opposition, that he knows he can't Beat.
                      Haven't U noticed???

Comment

Working...
                      X