Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    What the **** did you just type?
    Learn how to read Mayweather Cheerleader, Now I can't give my opinion becuz little emotional girls like you get all butthurt ? Lol hillarious , Just because I live in Tijuana don't mean im a Margarito fan . I was a Floyd fan and im over his **** simple as that, deal with it son

Comment

His money persona is boring and can be annoying but as for boxing,he is the best around

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        I'm ****ing sick of Pacquiao. I can't stand him and his goofy ass laugh. He is fighting Marquez a.4th time. Wish I could smack his ass.
        Wish? You won't even last a minute with him.

Comment

floyd is a joke , about time people realize this

Comment

I just hope he returns this Spring, he can't afford to wait until Fall 2013, December 2013, or Spring 2014. He still looked pretty good against Cotto, at a weight he is not comfortable at as well.

I want Mayweather-Pacquiao in the Spring, but I fully realize that's probably not going to happen. So with the odds of that fight happening very low, I guess I wouldn't mind Mayweather vs. Berto/Guerrero winner. The winner would be a Top WW, and a legit fight against a Top fighter at the weight. I'd rather not see Mayweather-Canelo until Canelo gets a legit win or two to really hype the fight up.

It's nice to see people have calmed their whole Floyd is ducking Sergio crap. The guy is two weight classes bigger than Floyd, and himself is avoiding the biggest threat in his division to him, Golovkin. I've always thought Sergio is too damn big to fight Floyd. Floyd started at 130 and is on his 5th weight class at 154, and people want him to fight fully solid Middleweights. Jesus.....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I just hope he returns this Spring, he can't afford to wait until Fall 2013, December 2013, or Spring 2014. He still looked pretty good against Cotto, at a weight he is not comfortable at as well.

I want Mayweather-Pacquiao in the Spring, but I fully realize that's probably not going to happen. So with the odds of that fight happening very low, I guess I wouldn't mind Mayweather vs. Berto/Guerrero winner. The winner would be a Top WW, and a legit fight against a Top fighter at the weight. I'd rather not see Mayweather-Canelo until Canelo gets a legit win or two to really hype the fight up.

It's nice to see people have calmed their whole Floyd is ducking Sergio crap. The guy is two weight classes bigger than Floyd, and himself is avoiding the biggest threat in his division to him, Golovkin. I've always thought Sergio is too damn big to fight Floyd. Floyd started at 130 and is on his 5th weight class at 154, and people want him to fight fully solid Middleweights. Jesus.....
              ur acting like martinez would be a hard fight for floyd at 154. clearly is not the case.

Comment

ur acting like martinez would be a hard fight for floyd at 154. clearly is not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  He is not afraid of Pac and he is up there with SRR and Ali.

You're nothing more then an idiot.

Should've known I couldn't have a proper discussion in NSB without uneducated idiots like you getting involved.
                  No he isnt, not by a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    What is the money team...explain.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      What is the money team...explain.
                      ur in every single floyd thread hating so im surprised u dont already know.

Comment

Working...
                      X