• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got to love texas

Comment

Chavez Jr avoiding piss test
      So what?

This is JCC JR we're talking about here!

If he doesn't want to pee in a cup, he doesn't have to pee in a cup and there isn't a damn thing the Texas State Athletic Commission can do about it!!

Comment

watch this go COMPLETELY unreported....

just watch...

Top Rank has money

Texas Commission wants money

You do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          So what?

If he doesn't want to pee in a cup, he doesn't have to pee in a cup and there isn't a damn thing the Texas State Athletic Commission can do about it!!
          I thought you were serious, now I see you are trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            So what?

Yea it's JCC Jr, not JCC (who use to get his ass whooped back in the day).

Where's my DLH footage lol

Comment

not even the HBO crew wanted to touch up on that refusal of piss test

Wonder if Chavez Jr left the arena again before tests could be conducted "oops"

Comment

any updates on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                  any updates on this?
                  As soon as I heard that he didn't produce a sample and the plan was to do it post-fight, I thought he'd bail and avoid it after the fight. I haven't heard anything more so maybe he did just that?

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    As soon as I heard that he didn't produce a sample and the plan was to do it post-fight, I thought he'd bail and avoid it after the fight. I haven't heard anything more so maybe he did just that?
                    Yup, my theory is it's already been paid off and nothing, absolutely no updates will be brought up about the subject at all. It's all under the rug. It's as if it never happened...

Comment

James Kirkland also didn't submit his pre-fight urine test in the Molina fight. Also in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                      X