Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley v Amir Khan - who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley v Amir Khan - who wins and how?

Since some people give Khan a chance v Floyd while others don't, but say that speed can cause Floyd problems, how do you think a Khan v Bradley fight would play out? Khan wouldn't have to worry about his chin in this one (I assume...) and if he is given a chance of victory v Floyd, then he must have a chance v Bradley? Personally I think Bradley schools him on points. But, if Khan won v a high rated p4p guy like Tim, where would he be ranked or judged at?

Discuss
    Tim Bradley KO/TKO
    30.97%
    Tim Bradley Decision
    38.05%
    Amir Khan KO/TKO
    0.88%
    Amir Khan Decision
    28.32%
    Draw/Too close to call
    1.77%

The poll is expired.

Anybody credible gives him a chance vs Floyd?? If so who is this single person?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Anybody credible gives him a chance vs Floyd?? If so who is this single person?
      Not saying they are credible or knowledgeable, but i've definitely seen around various places and sources some fans that want to believe he has any chance v Floyd...

Comment

I have said it since 2011 when they came close to fighting

I think bradley outworks him for a close decision win...

If peterson and maidana can get inside on khan, bradley would be like a pitbull clenched on khan's throat and wouldnt let loose til the fight was over and bradley's hand was raised..

Bradley will win based on his desire to win, mental toughness, all the intangibles that doesnt show up on the tale of the tape

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I have said it since 2011 when they came close to fighting

I think bradley outworks him for a close decision win...

If peterson and maidana can get inside on khan, bradley would be like a pitbull clenched on khan's throat and wouldnt let loose til the fight was over and bradley's hand was raised..

Bradley will win based on his desire to win, mental toughness, all the intangibles that doesnt show up on the tale of the tape
          Indeed, I agree, but I don't think it would be particularly close, I think Bradley gets a fairly wide UD.

Comment

I personally believe the Khan since the introduction of Virgil is a different lesser Khan than he used to be. maybe its a combination of the Garcia KO or the hesitant picking his shots tactics hes taught. This Khan loses to Bradley.

The Khan from the Wild card would beat Bradley.

Comment

I always felt Bradley would beat Khan only now by a larger margin either points or KO. khan can't handle pressure and has no inside game both things bradley would exploit and Khan is not good enough to keep bradley off him and fight hit and run on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                I always felt Bradley would beat Khan only now by a larger margin either points or KO. khan can't handle pressure and has no inside game both things bradley would exploit and Khan is not good enough to keep bradley off him and fight hit and run on the outside.
                Large margin points win much more likely I think, I can't see Khan's chin being so bad as to be KO'd by feather fisted Tim. Then again, who knows!

Comment

Bradley takes Kahn's worthless ass out to the deep end and drowns him in a decision. Both fighters are heading in different directions in terms of their careers. Bradley's fighting and beating some of the best, while pathetic khan sits on the sidelines whining about a fight with Mayweather there's no way in hell he deserves.

Comment

Bradley by UD no question about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X