Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Victor Ortiz at 147 lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Victor Ortiz at 147 lbs.

it's been a while since pacquiao last looked good in the ring and it's not because he's losing steam but more of finding an opponent that is more than happy to fight back. that i think would change if pacquiao goes up against victor ortiz at 147 lbs. both fighters have an aggressive all action style and both are southpaws capable of delivering a show stopping punch.

ortiz's bull rushing style fits well with pacquiao's quick side to side movement within the first few rounds. pacquiao then starts to take control after the middle rounds and pushes oritz to the ropes with a barrage of power punches. pacquiao wins by ko in the late rounds.

your thoughts?

Manny is garbage but Ortiz is even worse. Manny takes it.

Comment

is this a joke?

Comment

Pacquiao would stop Victor Ortiz.

People act like Manny is done, which he isn't. He just beat Bradley, and undefeated and prime Top 10 P4P fighter.

Ortiz may make it interesting for a little bit, the way Hatton did here and there for the first round, but his chin would last longer than Hatton. Ortiz at least gets up from knock downs and can survive. I still say Pacquiao floors Ortiz 2-3 times and stops him around 7-8 rounds.

Comment

PAC would get smoke in no time. I wouldn't be surprise is Ortiz knock PAC out with the first punch...fantasy fight you know.

Comment

Ortiz gets frustrated early and fouls Manny. Manny, letting his anger get the better of him in a good way, blasts Victor out in round 4 with a TKO (2 knockdowns in the round and ref waves it off)

Comment

The Ortiz that fought Mayweather that night would have beat the current Pacquiao I think.

Pacquiao has slowed down and maybe even loss punching power. I think that Ortiz just would have been too much for Pacquiao.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
                  Great description

Did you always have that pic?

Comment

Pacman vs Margarita 2.0

Comment

Working...
                    X