No announcement yet.

Mayweather Promises excitement, not moving, bringing pressure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    This fool always says this and NEVER delivers, man the fools are out here in full force today...
    He stood his ground w Mosley Walt...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Mayweather has never had a exciting fight in his entire career. Thats why he talks so much **** leading up to the fight because he knows his style puts people to sleep like Malinaggi.
      His last 2 fights aren't his entire career. I'm sure you think it is, because it's the only 2 you've watched.

Comment

Mayweather is not going to be moving because he has no legs and he is old. Honestly thought he was going to put in dentures when he was speaking at the Ortiz press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
          Mayweather is not going to be moving because he has no legs and he is old. Honestly thought he was going to put in dentures when he was speaking at the Ortiz press conference.
          dude u do realize ur being childish rite?? grow up.

Comment

I knew this would be his game plan anyway,Ortiz can't fight going backwards to save his life..Expect Ortiz to eat a bunch of straight rights and backing straight back...The Money Man is going to punish Ortiz..

Comment

When Ortiz gets hit he runs in to hit back. When he does this against Floyd he will be in big trouble. As for Floyds legs being gone, i doubt it but like he says he has never had to show his A game, Ortiz will not make him get it. Pac might.

Comment

I do not think Floyd believes he needs to move as much anymore. Defensively, Floyd does a lot more parrying and blocking since his body has matured. Some people will say he moves less because his legs are going. I believe, why waste energy if you can stay in a certain position, pick off your opponents punches, then be in a position to hit back. If Ortiz was a experienced inside fighter, I would give him a chance. Ortiz has strength, but not enough skill in my opinion to out muscle Floyd. Ortiz also struggles when he is fighting on the back foot and not being a good counter puncher doesn't help his cause. I just do not see the repertoire in Victor's game that can produce a win against Floyd. Lastly, coming forward against Victor should allow for a decisive victory for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Mayweather ruined Mosley.
                  Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  *******s don't have common sense man, it's useless.
                  What a joke this guy is! lol!

Age is what did in Mosley. It also didn't help that the almost 39 year old Mosley had a 16 month layoff!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    What a joke this guy is! lol!

Age is what did in Mosley. It also didn't help that the almost 39 year old Mosley had a 16 month layoff!
                    So Floyd wouldnt had beaten him otherwise??

Comment

Floyd has fought all his southpaw oppenents being aggressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X