Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr: "Pacquiao is Not in My Son's League"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO Manny Pacquiao cannot beat Floyd jr.Pac does not have the skills or the tools or the fighting style for that matter to beat Mayweather.
    I don't need to judge the Pac vs Marquez fight to see that...

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
      Floyd just beat JMM with ease who beat Pac. Pac just beat the guys Floyd already beat. Like Floyd said i knock them down, Pac just picks up the spares.

But Pac beat JMM, so isnt PBF fighting who Pac beat already?
      PBF fights everone, but welterweights. Why hasnt PBF fought Cotto yet? PBF claims to be a welterweight, but hasnt even beat the no1 welterweight, Cotto, or even Mosely or less likely Margarito?

Cant any PBF fan see this? Why is Pac who is a super featherweight facing Cotto before PBF has? PBF cant go down in history as the best with this behaviour. Leaving all the donkey work for Pac.

Comment

• The most aggressive fighter Floyd has fought is Delahoya, and Delahoya was not in good shape. And he gave Floyd trouble. Now imagine What Pac-man will do to Floyd with all that speed and Fire power. And for the first time Floyd will be Fighting a fighter who is in better shape than he is! like I said this is a new and improved Pacquiao. Who is also smart and does not make stupid mistakes like when he last fought Marquez. he has defense and movement now. believe me Floyd has never fought anybody like the new Pacquiao. Wait and see what he is going to do to Cotto!

Comment

• as much as i like pacquaio i think floyd sr is right on this one..

Comment

• Might be true.. who knows until we see them both fight... one hard power punch from PAC might eat his own words.

dont be so cocky after fight a blown up featherweight who he was unable to knock out... Floyd made some few mistakes fighting JMM- you can see him smiling afterwards. JMM was unconfortable fighting forward unlike pac.

And to someone who commented about PWill. Pwill will own his, even if he counters that reach advantage of Pwill will land some and 1 hit is all he needs. at 154 theres no chance for floyd winning... If he so good why not fight fighters 1-2 division higher like what pac and jmm did.

Comment

• I got no problem with Floyd being better than Pac. He is better in fact.

But does he have the balls to face opponents where he is giving away an advantage? Pac's been doing it for some time now.

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                I got no problem with Floyd being better than Pac. He is better in fact.

But does he have the balls to face opponents where he is giving away an advantage? Pac's been doing it for some time now.

But PBF isnt better than Pac. Pac is no1 p4p. PBF is better than pac at shoulder rolls and some other stuff i suppose. But pac is the better fighter. He stopped Hatton in 2 and DLH in 8. So isnt it an easy equation. PBF is better defensively perhaps because JMM coulnd hit him.
                But hey even Pac is decent enough defensively now. DLH hardly hit Pac as well. Neither did Hatton if im right.

Comment

• floyd should fight magarito.if his gloves where loaded like everybody says,then it shouldn't be a problem.meaning he has no power ,or cotto or shane or any other welterweight.alot of people don't know this but floyd was not gonna fight come last saturday unless the contract was changed to a welterweight bout.yes he won very eazy no doubt but in my eyes he is the biggest ***** in the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by phook View Post
                    as much as i like pacquaio i think floyd sr is right on this one..
                    Totally agree, Pacquiao came from a humble beginning while Floyd is a son of a crackhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      Pac does waaaay better then Marquez against Floyd THATS A DAMN FACT. Dont get tooo caught up now with Floyds win over a small lightweight fighter who shouldnt of been in the ring with Floyd anyways and who doesnt have the speed or power to even hurt Floyd, why do you think Floyd was smiling the whole time when Marquez hit him.

I guarantee Floyd wont be smiling if Pac lands one flush shot.
                      no thats not a fact thats your opinion. "that small lw fighter " you do realize that pac is not a natural ww and he is also a small guy who doesnt belong in the ring with floyd. pac was out classed by marquez and out boxed lets not act like pac is in a diff league then marquez cuz hes not marquez is very easy to hit and pacs explosiveness caught up to him on some big shots other then that marquez gave him a nice lesson on boxing fundamentals. you so called experts bought that pac is p4p #1 but you will be proven wrong nov 14th and then us true boxing fans could get a mosley floyd fight or cottto floyd fight real matches no bull**** fantasy p4p match ups that mean **** in the ring

Comment

Working...
                      X