Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe Diehard Stans, Come In Here. *Dawson Related*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS. Kessler would beat up anyone in that division, but the fat yanks are repeatedly hiding behind their hotdogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
      Here's your comment;

You referenced Tarver (as you later pointed out) being the 4th best LHW, which is his ranking. So it seems quite all right here to use that as bargaining and arguing ground, yet just not here.

Or do you choose your own ranking methods now above Ring Magazine, and just happen to agree with some of them, but not others.

Please. Those are the rankings, you used them in your argument saying Tarver beats all the SMW's I mentioned, which by the way he doesn't. Then you have the cheek to dismiss Dirk when he used ranking merely just factually.
      What point are you trying to make here?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Whatever. Jones hasn't beaten a ranked light heavy since...when?
        And Tarver beat Clinton Woods.........HOLY ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          And Tarver beat Clinton Woods.........HOLY ****!
          The one constant is Tarver beat both of them, Jones TWICE.

HOLIER ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
            Don't forget that a close to prime Jones beat Woods, not the version that lost to Calzaghe. You are completely ignoring the fact that Tarver was a champion and stating your opinions of Woods, facts don't lie. Dawson's last two opponents would stop Jones again, the same way they did about 5 years ago.
            And Jones would stop Woods again, the same way he did about 5 years ago.

Thus making him a "top light heavyweight" in your eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Yep, Jones was placed in the top 10 but that doesnt matter because you think it was undeserved

But it doesnt matter what I think of Woods or Tarver, they were ranked highly so I have to accept it?

Get the **** outta here.
              Okay, lets say Jones did deserve to be ranked in the top 10( which he clearly didn't) what good fighter and natural light heavyweight did he beat in the past few years that was a top light heavyweight the way Tarver did? Let alone champion.

Comment

What point are you trying to make here?
                Quite clearly that you used rankings in your rather more opinionated argument, but don't credit it in a rather more factual argument of just point out ranking.

You have double standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                  Quite clearly that you used rankings in your rather more opinionated argument, but don't credit it in a rather more factual argument of just point out ranking.

You have double standards.
                  Sure I do.

Comment

Sure I do.
                    I'm glad you agree.

You certainly haven't presented anything to suggest that's incorrect. That was a clear case of double standards, and indefensible, that's why.

Comment

• Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                      Okay, lets say Jones did deserve to be ranked in the top 10( which he clearly didn't) what good fighter and natural light heavyweight did he beat in the past few years that was a top light heavyweight the way Tarver did? Let alone champion.
                      You're completely contradicting yourself.

On the one hand, you're saying the rankings are a joke for having Jones in them.

Yet on the other, you're asking me to look at the very same rankings to tell you who Jones has beaten........

Comment

Working...
                      X