Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long would prime hopkins last against Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me hopkins goes all the twelve rounds and maybe he loses a MD or a UD against GGG. I see some body shots droping Bhop, but also see a lot of rounds winned by Hopkins

Comment

you need to ask that question the OTHER way around.
      how long would golovkin last against a PRIME Hopkins.
      look at B Hop vs Glen Johnson THAT is PRIME Hopkins.
      he would beat the dog **** out of golovkin.
      this was when B Hop was the REAL "Executioner" and FOUGHT like it

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson Fluffy View Post
        I'm curious, what race are you?
        I'm white and B-Hop, Roy Jones, James Toney, Chris Eubank, G-Man, Julian Jackson, Nigel Benn and many many more black fighters would have beaten the holy piss out of GGG so bad it would have been laughable.

I'm not sure GGG could beat Oscar or Tito at MW tbh as both would would have put David Lemiuex to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          I'm white and B-Hop, Roy Jones, James Toney, Chris Eubank, G-Man, Julian Jackson, Nigel Benn and many many more black fighters would have beaten the holy piss out of GGG so bad it would have been laughable.

I'm not sure GGG could beat Oscar or Tito at MW tbh as both would would have put David Lemiuex to sleep.
          You're a horrible troll, try again

Comment

Was prime Hopkins the guy who got outworked 2x by Jermain Taylor?

Comment

GGG fans don't try to get one up on Kovalev who is superior to your man. What do you think, Kovalev didn't KO a 50 year old Hopkins you think a little Golovkin could KO a prime version even though he is so much less skilled than the Krusher? Please.

Comment

Considering triple duck isn't as fast as Taylor I say Hopkins wins a boring decison

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  GGG fans don't try to get one up on Kovalev who is superior to your man. What do you think, Kovalev didn't KO a 50 year old Hopkins you think a little Golovkin could KO a prime version even though he is so much less skilled than the Krusher? Please.
                  You did hear about Golovkin dropping Kovalev in sparring with a rib shot?

It's true Kovalev admitted it and has mad respect for GGG.. he hardly ever respects any other boxers, Ward aside

Comment

It's true Kovalev admitted it and has mad respect for GGG.. he hardly ever respects any other boxers, Ward aside
                    And you are calling me a troll? Wow

Which of the fighters mentioned does GGG beat and how exactly?

Aww did I hurt your little feelings

Comment

I love how the detractors only have myths surrounding Kov to have any ammo. "Oh this guy beat him in sparring I read it somewhere!" "Oh this guy did this to him in the amateurs it's written online somewhere!". You must be extremely religious.

Comment

Working...
                      X