Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From Las Vegas: Caballero Heavy, Vacates Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You GGG fans entering all the Cotto / Canelo threads to spew your useless nonse, your just sad. You guys can't possibly be real boxing fans, this is going to be the best fight we get this year at least it has the potential to be. And all you guys can do is cry about how GGG is not gonna get a fight with either of these two fighters. Sad group of people you are. I can't stand GGG and not because of anything he has done but because of his fans. I still felt obligated to watch GGG vs Lemieux Because at the end of the day I'm a boxing fan. You guys are just sad

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
      warrrrr Cotto!!!!!!!!!!!vamos a romperle la madre a los salvatruchas

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasiabruja View Post
        I can't stand GGG and not because of anything he has done but because of his fans. I still felt obligated to watch GGG vs Lemieux Because at the end of the day I'm a boxing fan.
        I wouldn't let your distate of GGG fans dissuade you from liking the athlete himself. If you do, you'd only be contradicting your assertion above.

Comment

I knew Cotto wasn't a real MW, but 153.5? Canelo is going to be massive tomorrow. Cotto is gonna have to be in top form to pull this off

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
            Wow, Canelo looks like a tank.

Side note, Canelo is not much bigger than Cotto. GTFOH with that excuse. Dude may be a single inch taller. He decides to hydrate up to 170 cause he CAN. Cotto can as well but it wouldn't help his gameplan.

Love both these fighters. Respect!

Canelo by TKO in 11.
            he just decides to rehydrate? are u being serious? he rehydrates to 170 because thats how big he is. of course hes bigger then cotto its not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              he just decides to rehydrate? are u being serious? he rehydrates to 170 because thats how big he is. of course hes bigger then cotto its not even close.
              Keep trying. You want to talk about size difference look at Jayson Veles and Ronny Rios. THAT is size difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Amgwanagitbuti View Post
                I wouldn't let your distate of GGG fans dissuade you from liking the athlete himself. If you do, you'd only be contradicting your assertion above.
                In principle, you are 100% right. But the hardcore GGG contingent are just so obnoxious. Its really just a handful of trolls, but they leave a bad taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Amgwanagitbuti View Post
                  No it doesn't, I can dislike a fighter and still watch his fights, I can dislike a fighter and not come in here and try to discredit that fighter in an attempt to elevate my favorite fighter. My favorite fighter can be passed over in order for a better match to be made and I won't hate anyone over it. I have only once said something to discredit GGG (he was one dimensional) and I have since been proven wrong by him and I now believe he is truly a skilled fighter. I don't like Mayweather and never have but that won't keep me from saying and believing that he is the best fighter of his generation. Because first and foremost I'm a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasiabruja View Post
                    No it doesn't, I can dislike a fighter and still watch his fights, I can dislike a fighter and not come in here and try to discredit that fighter in an attempt to elevate my favorite fighter. My favorite fighter can be passed over in order for a better match to be made and I won't hate anyone over it. I have only once said something to discredit GGG (he was one dimensional) and I have since been proven wrong by him and I now believe he is truly a skilled fighter. I don't like Mayweather and never have but that won't keep me from saying and believing that he is the best fighter of his generation. Because first and foremost I'm a boxing fan.
                    Valid points, more than one way to be great and a true boxing fan appreciates them all. Just remember this: every fight fan, including GGG fans expects Cotto vs Canelo to be a great fight. It just has nothing to do with MW championship of any kind: they are fighting for money, bragging rights and for that old PR MX rivalry - in the Canelo weight division. There would be much more respect and much less hate if they just said so in the first place. - My guess is Cotto by a close decision, Canelo will look flat footed and heŽll gas out after 8 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
                      Keep trying. You want to talk about size difference look at Jayson Veles and Ronny Rios. THAT is size difference.
                      keep trying in what way? not sure what u are debating

Comment

Working...
                      X