Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If GGG moves up 1 weight class and fights

Froch. Who wins?

^^ RIGHT CLICK TO VIEW FULL SIZE

Not sure it would be good to see how hard ggg actually hits. No better way than try out on a proven chin like froch. Would also get to see how he takes a shot cos froch will land. If fight was now I'd go with froch based on experience. GGG hasn't fought at this level yet. Has all the hallmarks for a classic though

Comment

Froch would break him in half.

A small flat-footed middleweight with **** defense and no jab vs Froch? Seriously? Don't give a fcuk how hard the fcuker hits or what he is being hyped up to be. The Cobra would break every bone in that goons body.
      Last edited by dan_cov; 01-01-2013, 02:20 AM.

Comment

There is simply no way to say Triple G beats Froch right now, none.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Froch would break him in half.

A small flat-footed middleweight with **** defense and no jab vs Froch? Seriously? Don't give a fcuk how hard the fcuker hits or what he is being hyped up to be. The Cobra would break every bone in that goons body.
          Fair call. I would love to say same but I think it's a bit early to condemn ggg as a hype job. I'll make judgment in 2-3 more fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Knibbsy1 View Post
            Fair call. I would love to say same but I think it's a bit early to condemn ggg as a hype job. I'll make judgment in 2-3 more fights.

I am not calling him a hypejob as such, I see why people are raving about him but I'd like to see him in front of a legitimate opponent who carries some threat. I know Proksa was rated and many felt he would present a great threat, I personally never seen it that way and fully expected him dispatched by GGG within 6.

He probably is a top middleweight but I really don't see how he beats Froch. I think he is absolutely made for Carl myself. Don't see anything in his arsenal that would really trouble him & its not his fault but the guys just too small. He could make 154 for me.

Comment

He's fighting a 154 pounder next so...I don't think he's looking to test himself against bigger opponents any time soon.

Comment

Not sure if it came from ggg or his management but I recall them saying he was will to to fight anyone between 154 - 168. He's either extremely confident in his abilities or just talking big to get high profile fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                  Froch. Who wins?

^^ RIGHT CLICK TO VIEW FULL SIZE
                  Froch by rape.

GGG is is a euro level athlete posing in America. Froch is a world level athlete residing in Britain.

Comment

Don't let euro level athletes being disguised by living in North America fool you. Remember what happen to Bute?

Froch is a euro himself and fully aware of their disguise. It takes an American to Bang! Poland

Comment

Working...
                    X