Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara's win over vanes will be enough for the fans to fight canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexicans trying to duck lara by brining up Molina. Their fight was a draw. Wasnt a robbery like Rios-Abril.

Comment

Originally posted by Overhand Right View Post
      Mexicans trying to duck lara by brining up Molina. Their fight was a draw. Wasnt a robbery like Rios-Abril.
      it was a robbery

don't be mad just cuz no one knows who lara is except for cubans

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        what hate level? molina beat lara in my eyes and beat kirkland too

IMO he's the ''man'' at 154
        That's your opinion and i respect it..both cases are debatable...but how i said you have your opinion, i have mine..very diferent from yours..

Comment

it was a robbery

Nobody knows Molina besides Mexicans, doesnt mean he should get ****ted on cuz of that if hes a deserving fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
            what we want and what we get are two different things. i order for lara to get that fight, he needs to leave beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is the best jr middleweight in the world.

he'd have to beat everybody that they won't put canelo in with at 154. he needs to be active, and collect all the belts he can.
            Man,,,how this guy have been avoided that should take him 10 years

Comment

it was a robbery

only in your mind...watch the fight again..Molina didn't touch Lara's face the in whole night..he just hang in there by clinching and holding..no power, no combos, no footwoork, but he get a draw..i didn't like the desition, i thought Lara won widely but i respect the juges desition..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                Man,,,how this guy have been avoided that should take him 10 years
                it wouldn't say it could take years. he can start out fighting someone like bundrage, get the ibf belt and go from there. truthfully, with martinez coming down, and angulo coming back, its gonna start getting crowded. if trout beats cotto, i could see lara vs trout happening. but he needs a trinket.

i fully expect canelo's next fight to be cotto (if he gets by trout) or floyd, and whoever gets left out those floyd sweepstakes, to fight martinez. all of this should be sorted out by the summer.

i don't see canelo moving up unless jccjr stays put.

Comment

thing is mr. lara gets his *ss handed to him by martirosyan so all this lara/canelo talk is mute.
                  vanes is going to school lara bigtime. mark my word.
                  will be listing a prop on this fight soon in fb forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                    it wouldn't say it could take years. he can start out fighting someone like bundrage, get the ibf belt and go from there. truthfully, with martinez coming down, and angulo coming back, its gonna start getting crowded. if trout beats cotto, i could see lara vs trout happening. but he needs a trinket.

i fully expect canelo's next fight to be cotto (if he gets by trout) or floyd, and whoever gets left out those floyd sweepstakes, to fight martinez. all of this should be sorted out by the summer.

i don't see canelo moving up unless jccjr stays put.
                    In the boxing lab thy asked Lara whom he's gonna fight and he said they been waiting for k9 but their team wanted a canelo fight and never consider Lara's offer, when they ask k9 he said "there are betters fights to make"..

Comment

after lara beats martisoyan, angulo, kirkland, molina, floyd, cotto, and martinez then he has earned his shot at canelo. if he loses even 1 of those fights its pointless. utterly utterly pointless.

Comment

Working...
                      X